What is Cost per click engine ?

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
sweetusingh90

What is Cost per click engine ?

Postby sweetusingh90 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 am

Hello guys,

What is cost per click engines ?

samuel

Re: What is Cost per click engine ?

Postby samuel » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:25 am

kalpit wrote:Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.”

Is it a engine that calculate the amount of clicks?

GarrettHunziker

Postby GarrettHunziker » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:40 am

samuel wrote:
kalpit wrote:Pay per click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.”

Is it a engine that calculate the amount of clicks?

Can you help me to understand the overall behavior of CPC engine,I know the PPC/CPC but I heard CPC engine for the first time.Thanks in advance!

SeanHite

Postby SeanHite » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:28 am

This is a really good information provided by all of you and I really thank you for this, as I was unaware of this term, but now I understood it.

anneroberts

Postby anneroberts » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Cost Per Click (CPC) refers to the actual price you pay for each click in your pay-per-click (PPC) marketing campaignsA more thorough definition of cost per click.
Why CPC is important to you and your PPC campaigns.
How to lower your cost per click while maintaining (or even improving) traffic and conversion levels.
A "click" on one of your PPC text ads represents a visit, or an interaction with your company's product or service offering. Every click in a PPC campaign represents attention from a person who is searching for something that you offer. This attention is what you're buying, as an advertiser, so it's important to note two factors:

Inely1980

Postby Inely1980 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:14 pm

Can you help me to understand the overall behavior of CPC engine,I know the PPC/CPC but I heard CPC engine for the first time.Thanks in advance!

technodesign

Postby technodesign » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:21 pm

This is a really reliable details offered by all of you and I really thank you for this, as I was not aware of this phrase, but now I recognized it.

jackar56

Postby jackar56 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Cost per click can also mean the total cost accrued by the advertiser when the ad is clicked on, from just listing the ad to the additional cost of the click-through on the part of the visitor.
Best Online QA Training with certification

Enriquelon

What is Cost per click engine

Postby Enriquelon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:33 pm

I think pay per click is good especially if your a new company but I agree that your competitors can cost you money and that sucks however there is a way to beat the system

Return to “Cost-Per-Click Engines”