How to block invalid clicks

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
samiradeval

Re: How to block invalid clicks

Postby samiradeval » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:30 am

There is no way you can do that! You may want to try and change the content of your page which might result in serving of more relevant ads.

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:13 am

You can check at support.google.com/adsense/answer

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:45 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information!

KamEralo

How to block invalid clicks

Postby KamEralo » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:06 am

Hey there,

I saw in RPG the water-blocks. I want to create a big block like this but cant find the material. Only in Vakkey "Lake", but that is the underground of the water.

How to create?

Thanks,
Florenzius

carwreckers

Postby carwreckers » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:19 pm

Well, we use click cease but even that doesn't seem working well. Still, end up spending thousands of dollars. Sometimes it is so broken that we have 0 impressions with 2clicks

avoryjoevani

Re: How to protect your adsense from invalid clicks

Postby avoryjoevani » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:32 am

quickregister wrote:There is a way to minimize invalid clicks to your Adsense account. There is a script called asrep which monitors adsense on your site in a very detailed manner. It also has a fraud prevention system. You can put some php code on your site which will cause your adsense ads NOT to show if for example someone had visited your site 10 times in the last hour and/or they had clicked more than 3 times on an adsense ad. It works. You can modify the variables to whatever you want. You can specify alternate ads to show when the Adsense ads do not show. The instructions are written in techy terms. I had to bug the develloper to give me some clear instructions but in the end it really works. Costs $50.

This got me wondering. Why doesn't Adsense just build this in? Some guy wrote a script which practically eliminates click fraud for $50. Adsense cannot just build this in to their system? They could guarantee their advertisers fraud free ads and peace of mind for publishers.

Well of course they would lose millions of dollars because they make so much money from false clicks. Easier just to disable publisher accounts and keep all the money. Adsense needs some competition big time.

nice, tanks for your information

sophiawils59

Postby sophiawils59 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:08 am

Enough answers are given i think now @op got a clear idea.

beingnaive

Postby beingnaive » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:28 am

Even though there is no sure shot way to do that, you should focus on keeping your content focused on a particular topic. For example, if you are talking about remedies for X in a particular post, make sure your contents is positioned correctly.
When your content is focused to a subject, google will show more relevant ads.
When you have relevant ads, the quality of click will automatically improve.

Secondly, you may like to block certain types of ads (the way we use negative keywords in google ad or adwords)
Thanks and hope it'll help!

Return to “Cost-Per-Click Engines”