Getting more leads from Dubai, UAE using Search Engine Marketing

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
prismdigital

Getting more leads from Dubai, UAE using Search Engine Marketing

Post by prismdigital »

Hi, i'm a marketing professional and am also quite new in learning about Lead Generation.
Can somebody help me with tested tips and resources on how to get more leads using SEM.
Which one is better - CPC or PPC?
Looking forward to receiving experts' feedback.
Thanks.

lindabonnet

Re: Getting more leads from Dubai, UAE using Search Engine Marketing

Post by lindabonnet »

Hi there,

Advertising and promotions of companies, brands, and services have mostly gone digital since the height of smartphones. Everyone is constantly on their phones, logging in to Social Media, searching on Google, Yahoo, etc for more knowledge, and engaging with various brands and personalities whom they can relate to.

PPC or Pay-per-Click advertising is a paid strategy for Search Engine Marketing, is one of the best ways to attract customers towards your website instantly. PPC efforts are centered on helping you generate more leads from your digital advertising campaigns in a more measurable and cost-effective means if done right.

I have hired Prism-me for their PPC SEM services in Dubai and here are the ways how they helped me generate leads online:

1. Reach out to the right audience actively looking for my products or services.
2. Instant results. You only pay for each click too.
3. Get more sales and generate more revenue for my products and services as well as increase brand awareness.
4. Reach out to audiences in specific geographical regions or nationalities I want to target. This is very crucial in Dubai, and not everyone knows how to do this well.
5. Target your audiences based on your desired language preference.
6. Build a strong brand image online.
7. Be present on all types of devices such as mobile, tablets, and desktop.
8. Pay only for the clicks you are getting.
9. Monitor the advertising budget as well as the ROI on your ad campaign in an easy to understand report
10. Get value for money

Hope this will help you :)

yasirammar

Post by yasirammar »

4 Ways to Generate Leads with PPC Ads

When you use pay-per-click advertising (PPC), you open the doors to earning a lot of revenue at a relatively low cost. In other words, you have an opportunity to get an outstanding ROI. But PPC can only grow your business if it helps you get customers. And in order to get customers, you need leads.

1. Target industry-related keywords
2. Write eye-catching headlines
3. Use appropriate calls to action
4. Incorporate ad extensions
Last edited by yasirammar on Wed May 20, 2020 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

hannaheart

Post by hannaheart »

Hi All,
Here are a few tips on how to make use of SEM techniques and convert your campaign into a lead generation machine.

Choose a relevant search engine marketing platform.
Start small with your sem strategy.
Start with your keyword gems.
Create a consistent journey with your ads.
Landing copy and page design are all that matters.
Use automated rules to prevent manual work.
Review on a daily basis.

To answer your doubt on which one is better - CPC or PPC?
PPC is a specific marketing channel or approach, while CPC is a performance metric. In some cases, it's helpful to actually increase your cost per click if it will help you reach a more qualified audience or if it will help you rank above key competitors.

https://www.prism-me.com/ppc-agency/

SteveGood

Post by SteveGood »

Hi,

Social media advertising and Google ads are the best platforms to run your PPC campaign for lead generation to your business. So you can try these two things for lead generation.

ajarajmohanty

Post by ajarajmohanty »

Yeah, make a simple visit to- digitalmediawebsolutions.com a top notch IT company having 15 years of experience in the field of digital marketing associated with creativity and dynamism