how many clicks to generate a sale?

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
williamsreus1

how many clicks to generate a sale?

Post by williamsreus1 »

how many clicks to generate a sale?How many clicks to generate a sale when you staring a PPC campaign?

what are your best results?

rosestorm

Re: how many clicks to generate a sale?

Post by rosestorm »

Based upon these factors, a good account CTR is 2%.

Others would argue that 2% is too low. I’m not advocating that once you hit 2% CTR, you’re in the clear. You should constantly strive to improve CTR in conjunction with your cost per conversion and conversion rate goals. My stance is that with all factors considered in today’s PPC world, a 2% account CTR should be deemed good.

johnsnorl

Post by johnsnorl »

In my opinion, it depends on the niche in which you are operating and what you classify as conversion. Yes, anything above 2% in CTR is good in most of the cases. If you define sign up as conversions % (5-10%) is bound to be higher where as if you classify sale as a conversion % would be at a lower side (3-4%)

michaelc

Post by michaelc »

Depends on a lot of factors, but, as others said anything higher than 2% should be fine. It's not abnormal to see CTR of 10% and even higher, so never stop improving and optimising.

nctu127

Post by nctu127 »

Appreciate it. จีคลับ

Womay1934

Post by Womay1934 »

Others would argue that 2% is too low. I’m not advocating that once you hit 2% CTR, you’re in the clear.

Foreemended1969

Post by Foreemended1969 »

Are you running ads on Facebook or Google Adwords? Which medium is profitable for you? For me it's not about profit only. It's about profit and tracking. If I can't track ROI accurately then there is no reason to promote ads in that medium.

Leake1944

Post by Leake1944 »

Are you running ads on Facebook or Google Adwords? Which medium is profitable for you? For me it's not about profit only. It's about profit and tracking. If I can't track ROI accurately then there is no reason to promote ads in that medium.

Doets1962

Post by Doets1962 »

it is a for china, so its very limited. if you want to target the market of china then you should go for baidu.

ajarajmohanty

Post by ajarajmohanty »

Visit to-: kreatorseo.com, a leading IT company having 15 years of experience in the field of digital marketing to get more info ...

ifa

Post by ifa »

it's depends on industry and ctr

SteveGood

Post by SteveGood »

I have asked the same question from Google Ads customer care support team, they said at least 10 clicks generate 1 lead(Contact Form Lead). If everything is user friendly like landing page, Ad content, and target keywords.