Pay Per Click

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
priamvathaa

Pay Per Click

Postby priamvathaa » Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:17 am

The pay per click affiliates program is an interesting symbiotic relationship between businesses that are advertising and the host sites that place the ads. These businesses pay on a per click basis for any visits to their site from the host site. It can seem a little confusing as first, but it really is quite simple. Once the process is explained, it really makes sense.

First of all, it is necessary to explain what affiliate marketing is before we can get into pay per click affiliates. Affiliate marketing is a way that businesses, especially online ones, can market their products and services at a minimal cost to themselves. This is done by creating several clickable ads, depicting their products or services, that will direct anyone who clicks on them back to that business's site. This is a great way to have marketing without the huge expense of more traditional means. Of course, there has to be a place to put these ads, and that is where the host sites come in. These sites offer to have these ads placed on their sites for a small fee that the business pays them. This is usually through the pay per click method.

With pay per click affiliates, when the ads are placed on the site, an agreement is made between the business and the host site about how the host site should be paid. In many cases, both of these parties will be part of an affiliate ring, and so they would follow the guidelines of that particular ring, and might never meet face-to-face, or at least never speak directly. Most of the time these payment arrangements are made on a pay per click basis. This means that the business pays the host site any time that someone clicks away from the host site and goes to the business's site. Usually the pay outs are quite small; so many sites will have many different ads on their site to make it worth their while. Of course, over time it can get to be quite expensive for the business, which is why some have chosen to have other pay out methods.

beautybeverlyhills

Postby beautybeverlyhills » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Thanks for the info....

HopHunt.com

PPC

Postby HopHunt.com » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:48 pm

PPC are good but very expensive nowadays.

dailyearner

Postby dailyearner » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:09 am

very good information
thx for sharing with us

cygnet

Postby cygnet » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:54 am

Hustle wrote:It isn't as expensive as people think either because you get to choose your own budget. I wouldrecommend PPC to anyone.

I will never recommend PPC. It is good agreed, but it is costly any time. Its not about the budget, its about the work. If you can market your site well without paying for useless clicks, than why to spend the money..

Rose.fire

Cost-Per-Click Engines

Postby Rose.fire » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:21 am

My suggestions ....... not in order of significance...
* Single Publisher/Advertiser interface.
* filtering software so that any identified errors or abuse are removed from system, rather than removing account.
* honesty
* fully audited differential between income from advertisers and payments to publishers.
* great communication skills - i.e. answering emails.
* on-time payments or payments by request.
* Up-to-date Statistics.

Looking forward to see your thoughts.....

seo.doc

Postby seo.doc » Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:36 pm

PPC is somehow goog in the sense of when you be able to convert you'll gain profit on it...as for traffic also on a starting site..but i suggest to have somelike 60:40 seo 60% then 40% ppc....
Seo Services Free Consultation

sharon.gmc

Postby sharon.gmc » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Does anyone of you had successful experience with pay per click? How much can you earn if your site has pay per click ads? Can you give estimate?

robertopts

Can I have some payper click trust able links??

Postby robertopts » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:57 pm

I have several account in several pay per click site but few of them are closed now. So i need some trust able links. I knw about Bux so give me other site links.

biophase

Postby biophase » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:27 am

sharon.gmc wrote:Does anyone of you had successful experience with pay per click? How much can you earn if your site has pay per click ads? Can you give estimate?

Not sure what you mean? I use PPC for my stores and it works. I also have sites with PPC ads and they make me money too. What estimate are you asking for?

:roll:

suremai

Postby suremai » Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:20 am

Pay Per Click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on search engines and content sites, such as blogs, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked.

With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.

davidsteve

Postby davidsteve » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:58 am

Wonderful post. The post was informative and it carried a lot of ins and outs of pay per click marketing.

ethicalexorcist

Postby ethicalexorcist » Thu May 07, 2009 2:40 am

Nice one.. you deserve reputation for this

patria987

Postby patria987 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:37 am

A good piece of information but can anyone tell me how to be successful in it because i have tried ppc but didnt get much response may be i am lackin in something so plzz help if u can..

Return to “Cost-Per-Click Engines”