Pay Per Click

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
rockymeet

cool post

Postby rockymeet » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:23 pm

Hello dear yes good post and nice information about cost per click keep in touch

mdamin76

Postby mdamin76 » Wed May 26, 2010 10:50 pm

CPC explained.

hayden459

Re: Pay Per Click

Postby hayden459 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Hey friend, thanks for the info. I have learned many new things after reading you informative posts. I think pay per click is a good way to make money even while you are sleeping. If you are good at internet marketing then it can be the best way to earn.

merano1

Postby merano1 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 pm

I am interested to earn money using pay per click concept. I read your post I think its useful for me to get the knowledge about the best and trustworthy pay per click job.

tipa1988

Postby tipa1988 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:13 am

I use PPC for my stores and it works.

abuzar

Postby abuzar » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:01 pm

very informative thanks dude

Earn Big Money Online

samiradeval

Postby samiradeval » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 am

Above all, these methods of payment will be made on a pay per click. This means that the company paid the original site every time someone clicks on the site are not home and goes on the company website.

jackyjardon

Postby jackyjardon » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:47 am

PPC advertising is the main source of billions of Google, some spend less than $ 10 per day on AdWords ads, others spend more than $ 10,000 per day, only a credit card and start-up costs $ 5 to put launched an advertising campaign, most web hosting accounts include a coupon for $ 25 a tooth AdWords account first.

sanjibeceltic

Postby sanjibeceltic » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:46 am

Thank you for the info. The info is really helpful for me.

http://www.thebodyholiday.com/the-experience

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:19 am

Pay-per-click, also known as cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines.

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:47 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information!

david230

Postby david230 » Fri May 24, 2019 5:44 am

Top Quality Online Assignment Help Services

Need Assignment Help?

GotoAssignmentHelp Services is one such Australian assignmenthelp provider which provides a helping hand to all your academic-related queries. Like They have a lot of professional experts who are skillful in giving you guidance and providing you with cheap Java Assignment Help[/url] services. You are free to contact their experts by visiting their website and get your pending presentations completed on the time. Given below are some of the steps that they follow while drafting your assignments. Many students see that experts are proficient in writing your assignments but no one wonders the reason behind it. However, students pursuing IT need to understand the concepts of Java because it holds down the concept of object-oriented programming.

AlexDross

Postby AlexDross » Fri May 24, 2019 9:10 am

Great information. I have never got good resuts with ppc, I will try again

4Squarelogic

Postby 4Squarelogic » Mon May 27, 2019 4:39 am

Pay-per-click, also known as cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to drive traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher when the ad is clicked. Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines.

htsindia

Postby htsindia » Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:35 am

Pay Per Click (PPC) is an online advertising model in which publicists pay each time a client taps on one of their online ads.There are various kinds of PPC promotions, however a standout amongst the most widely recognized sorts is the paid hunt advertisement. These promotions show up when individuals scan for things online utilizing a web crawler like Google – particularly when they are performing business seeks, implying that they're searching for something to buy.In request for promotions to show up nearby the outcomes on an internet searcher (generally alluded to as a Search Engine Results Page, or SERP), publicists can't just pay more to guarantee that their advertisements seem more conspicuously than their rival's advertisements. Rather, promotions are liable to what is known as the Ad Auction, a completely robotized process that Google and other real web crawlers use to decide the significance and legitimacy of commercials that show up on their SERPs.
Chetan Maini
High Technologies Solutions
https://www.htsindia.com/

Return to “Cost-Per-Click Engines”