Google adwords versus Anything else...

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
thusharaherath

Google adwords versus Anything else...

Postby thusharaherath » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:59 am

The other option is natural listing. Anyway if you want to get higher ranking using natural listing, it will take few months.

PhotoGaz

Google Adwords

Postby PhotoGaz » Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:32 pm

I use a company to give me sponsored links on Google using certain keywords, sometimes these links are at the top of the page and sometimes at the side and all in different orders on different times and days. It was quite expensive for a small company like mine, £1200.

I am now looking to get things optimised to get a high ranking, but I am not finding it easy to do myself, so I am considering having it done for me.

Are there any suggestions for reputable companies that wont cost a fortune?

Any help appreciated. :D
seeing the whole image!
www.perfectportraits.net

tarkus

Re: Google adwords versus Anything else...

Postby tarkus » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:50 pm

rob82 wrote:Hi guys, just wanted some advice as I have just published my website. I am trying to make money from affiliate programs and pay-per-click ads. I know google adwords is the obvious one to drive traffic to my site, but does anyone know of any others that get similar results or even better results for better value? Cheers

I've tested the same ads for my UK targeted campaigns on Google Adwords and Yahoo Search Marketing, and got 2-3 times greater CTR (0.27%-1.29% vs 0.11%-0.47% for different campaigns) on Yahoo SM while bids and keyword lists were the same. Conversion rates (actions per click) for visitors from Yahoo were slightly (1-1.2 times) higher. So I've switched to Yahoo completely now. You need to make a £60 deposit to sign up for Yahoo SM (UK), but signing up through this promotional link gives additional free £50 to your account, so you will start with £110. :) Good luck!

markov

Postby markov » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:42 am

Even yahoo and MSN is also providing the CPC . I think MSN's cost will be lower when compared to other 2 big SE's...!

tarkus

Postby tarkus » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:06 am

markov wrote:Even yahoo and MSN is also providing the CPC . I think MSN's cost will be lower when compared to other 2 big SE's...!

Probably, for some niches in US market. But it has a slow and lame interface, and anyway is quite useless for European markets because of very little traffic... Yahoo seems the best for Europe yet.

vietnamimpressive

Re: Google Adwords

Postby vietnamimpressive » Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:23 am

PhotoGaz wrote:I use a company to give me sponsored links on Google using certain keywords, sometimes these links are at the top of the page and sometimes at the side and all in different orders on different times and days. It was quite expensive for a small company like mine, £1200.

I am now looking to get things optimised to get a high ranking, but I am not finding it easy to do myself, so I am considering having it done for me.

you can open up an Adwords account by yourself and your control your budget limit - for example, one day, you would like to have 100 clicks, each click costs usd0,1 then you pay total usd10-/day then one month is 30usd!!
less expensive???

web67

Postby web67 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:21 pm

all ad networks allow u to control ur compaign

AdamJohn1

Postby AdamJohn1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:32 am

Google has arount 70% sharing in organic SEO. And thats why also good google adsense, others are also good but you want get overall benefit then go with adsense

Emily James

Postby Emily James » Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 am

There has to be another company out there competing with google
Want to keep the kids busy? Try some kids bible crafts

adultvideob2b

Postby adultvideob2b » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:53 am

This is such a great thread to know about cost-per-click Engine completely.

http://www.playtimecinema.com
http://www.gay.action-dvd.com
http://www.adultvideob2b.biz

None

Postby None » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Interesting discussion.

Henry Andersson

Re: Google Adwords

Postby Henry Andersson » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:20 am

PhotoGaz wrote:I use a company to give me sponsored links on Google using certain keywords, sometimes these links are at the top of the page and sometimes at the side and all in different orders on different times and days. It was quite expensive for a small company like mine, £1200.

Wow, this is crazy!!!!! 1.200$ for an adwords campaign!

I'd like to know your monthly number of clicks and the average cpc....and by the way the campaign is going to be optimized in the future, it'll get more clicks and for a cheaper price, while you will STILL pay 1.200$....so this way you either get your campaign not optimized or you just waste money. Either way, it's a fail.

To the poster, Adwords is the best, expecially because of the adwords editor. There are no ppc engines that will grant better results, but some will still give results. I use:

-Yahoo Search Marketing
-MSN AdCenter
-7Search
-ABC Search

and sometimes AdBrite.

Have a nice day

gayan123

Postby gayan123 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:14 am

Try to submit your site to directories, post in forums, write articles to article directories, submit your link to bookmark sites. You can get good traffic with those.

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:39 am

Google Ads with its paid search based offerings, lets business owners target users based on the search query they enter on Google, also known as keywords. Primarily text based, these ads are aimed at showing relevant promoted results to users that can help them in their search further.

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:28 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information!

Return to “Cost-Per-Click Engines”