How can I optimize Google Adsense Ad

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
design_studio

How can I optimize Google Adsense Add

Postby design_studio » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:11 am

Can You tell me, how to optimize the advertise of Google Adsense. So I can get more clicks on the Website.

Designing Studio

vishen

Keyword Research tools

Postby vishen » Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:29 am

Hi there,

Here are 2 additional free keyword research tools that you must use if you are serious about beating your competition.

The first additional keyword research tool is a thesaurus.
Absolutely NOTHING beats a thesaurus to find synonyms when doing keyword research. The thesaurus I use for my keyword research is:
http://thesaurus.reference.com/

The second additional keyword research tool is a dictionary.
By reading through all of the approved definitions of a keyword you will almost always discover additional keywords to further expand and grow your list. I have noticed that both a great thesaurus and dictionary are instrumental tools in boosting your creativity by helping you to find new niche segments and keywords that you might have otherwise missed.
The dictionary I use for my keyword research is:
http://dictionary.reference.com/

While these free tools are great, I have to recommend www.wordtracker.com because it has become the one tool that I cannot live without as an online marketer.
There simply is not better tool to help you build an outstanding keyword list in less time. I use Wordtracker instead of a free keyword research tool such as Overture and Google because Wordtracker is much faster and much more powerful. I still use a thesaurus and the online dictionary to come up with new keywords but when it comes to building a keyword list, Wordtracker is a must.

Vishen

quadra

Postby quadra » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:23 am

I think he is asking about Adsense, not Adwords.

For better adsense serving ads and more click through, the placing is very important. First put ads towards top of the page. 2nd put more relevant content on your page, so you get relevant ads.

mrLenin

Postby mrLenin » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:14 am

I think he is asking about Adsense, not Adwords.

For better adsense serving ads and more click through, the placing is very important. First put ads towards top of the page. 2nd put more relevant content on your page, so you get relevant ads.

Are you talking about all pages or only home page?

anneroberts

Re: How can I optimize Google Adsense Ad

Postby anneroberts » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:57 pm

Maximize your AdSense coverage In order to maximize your earnings, place three AdSense ad units and three link units on each of your pages. ...
Place your ads above the fold Ads that appear higher on the page perform the best.

Return to “Cost-Per-Click Engines”