Which is better: PPC advertising or Popups?

For discussion of cost-per-click (CPC) engines, such as Yahoo! and Google Adwords.
bantu271279

PPC or Popups

Postby bantu271279 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:46 am

Hi,
Generating of revenue through PPC or popups both are different. Regards PPC you directly paying to publisher, if you are an advertiser and vice versa. Regards popup I would like to say don't use popup code as it irritate user to browse through your website....instead of using popup try to use popunder code. Now which one is better regards revenue generation...simply both are well option but if you are using popunder then advertiser's requires maximum unique visitor's as popunder CPM rate are alomost 3-4 times higher then PPC..some times its goes upto $10 CPM rate as well.

mandmseo

Postby mandmseo » Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:54 am

I refuse to buy from any site that gives me a pop up/pop under on my computer. These are the most annoying things, and most of the time, it is irrelevant to what I am doing. I have used ppc in the past through various SE's, and on virtually any budget, I have made my money back x5. The more you spend, then more return you will have, but as stated, it is more coming out of your pocket. Start out small on a few of the PPC SE's and see which is more beneficial for you. No one has the same marketing concept, nor uses the same SE's for everything. If you spread the money out among competing SE's, and write different ads, you will find what works best for you.

chris26

Re: Which is better: PPC advertising or Popups?

Postby chris26 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:27 am

Pay per click is better even when most computers did not block pop ups most people ignored them. Most computers now block pop ups so PPC is best.
Cheap Web Hosting And Domain Registration PayPal Accepted
Cheap Vps

nilophar

Postby nilophar » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:30 am

PPC is the better way to advertising. because of many of the people annoying popups.

Apartments for rent etobicoke

shiply

Postby shiply » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:35 am

PPC will have better results as people are searching for what you are selling

usedoilrefinery

Postby usedoilrefinery » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:17 am

I think PPC is better than popups as i use popup blocker to block unwanted ads.

whitediagnostic

Postby whitediagnostic » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:20 am

Ad fraud is acrucial issue that every marketer needs to understand. According to IAB, ad fraud costs our industry over $8 billion a year, and that is in the U.S. If your ads are receiving invalid clicks, it’s time to act now. Sign up now for a 30-day Free Trial of White Diagnostic. https://whitediagnostic.com/

chudu306

Re:

Postby chudu306 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:10 am

eclickz wrote:Well pop-up traffic tends to usually be very poor converting traffic and most times is blocked by pop-up blockers in most browsers, it can be decent depending on targeting and quality/source(s) of traffic. If you want to monetize your site and earn serious ROI I would say ppc ads are the way to go! Look up pay per click search engines

i agreed with you for this

Return to “Cost-Per-Click Engines”