Website where

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
Zerto

Website where

Postby Zerto » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:19 am

Hello from me. I want to make a website for my company. Can someone recommend me a company to do this for me. I want good service and support! Thank you

Kopote

Re: Website where

Postby Kopote » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:42 am

There are many companies that can do this for you. You need to give some more information to your business so we can give you advice.

Zerto

Postby Zerto » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:24 am

I sell mobile phone accessories. I do not have a very large budget. That's why I need a company where I will be able to add my products myself

chris26

Best cheap website builder and hosting

Postby chris26 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:39 am

Best way to get a website cheap for your business is to buy a domain name and hosting from company that has free website builder and script installer. Most companies also have free script installers that set up forums and wordpress blogs for you.

You need to decide what you want a website or wordpresss blog to start with. The blog you write new articles about products that you sell and then could have people buy them using online payment like paypal. Same goes for website but you need to update new products and take old ones off.

You can build a cheap website and a blog at same time and link blog post or articles to each item on your website but i would buy a domain name and setup a woprdpress blog that is easiest way. The website and blog would need 2 domain names and cost more so you need to decide wich one blog or website then get domain name.

Make sure to buy cheap domain name for more than 1 year search engines look at how long you register domain name for and make sure domain name is simple and has words in it that describe your site. I like to buy cheap domain names with paypal becuase that is payment i use on some sites and i can just use money i make to buy domain name and hosting with it.
Cheap Web Hosting And Domain Registration PayPal Accepted
Cheap Vps

DanielDP

Re: Best cheap website builder and hosting

Postby DanielDP » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:02 am

chris26 wrote:Best way to get a website cheap for your business is to buy a domain name and hosting from company that has free website builder and script installer. Most companies also have free script installers that set up forums and wordpress blogs for you.

You need to decide what you want a website or wordpresss blog to start with. The blog you write new articles about products that you sell and then could have people buy them using online payment like paypal. Same goes for website but you need to update new products and take old ones off.

You can build a cheap website and a blog at same time and link blog post or articles to each item on your website but i would buy a domain name and setup a woprdpress blog that is easiest way. The website and blog would need 2 domain names and cost more so you need to decide wich one blog or website then get domain name.

Make sure to buy cheap domain name for more than 1 year search engines look at how long you register domain name for and make sure domain name is simple and has words in it that describe your site. I like to buy cheap domain names with paypal becuase that is payment i use on some sites and i can just use money i make to buy domain name and hosting with it.

I agree with you, using wordpress can save you more money than hiring a company to do the web.

koler

Postby koler » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:50 am

So you need an online store. Where can you add your products?

Zerto

Postby Zerto » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:19 am

koler wrote:So you need an online store. Where can you add your products?

Something like that. I want the control panel to be easy to use!

koler

Postby koler » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:27 am

On which platform do you want your website to be?

paulh5268

Postby paulh5268 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:27 am

There are many companies that can make your website. I think Clap Creative is one of the best web design company in Los Angeles. You can check its portfolio and if you think it's right for you then contact them through there contact form.

designwood

Postby designwood » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am

Actually, if it's not a large store, you can simply use Wordpress with a bunch of plugins.

joeyreview

Postby joeyreview » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:43 pm

you can search Google: "make a website" with your company!
It will find the right locality and suggest more business forms for you! Because it is very friendly even with the Mobile version!

bornrealist

Postby bornrealist » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:10 am

There are many organizations that can do this for you. You have to give some more data to your business so we can give you exhortation.
http://www.quantumsoundtherapy.com/cloud-sound-therapy/

Return to “Everything Else”