Neural networks and content creation

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
Forseti

Neural networks and content creation

Post by Forseti »

Recently I came across services generating content using neural networks. Have you used them? If so, with what and what are the successes?

Forseti

Re: Neural networks and content creation

Post by Forseti »

Since everyone is silent, then I will first share my experience. The choice was between "articleforge"
and "content-edge". I chose articleforge for my first acquaintance with such services. I was attracted by the trial period and a refund within 30 days. Of the pluses, I can single out the price ($ 300 per year), the generated text was close to the semantics of the given topic and the possibility of a refund. Cons: the text cannot be used immediately, it is necessary to give it meaning. Text of 750 words was generated 10 minutes, not a minute as stated. Why is everyone silent? Is this one topic that interests me alone?

RIchi2320

Post by RIchi2320 »

Of the services you presented, content-edge.net is clearly better. At least due to pricing policy.

tahaahmed166

Post by tahaahmed166 »

Many web desing company follow the same strategy for creating websites.

ajarajmohanty

Post by ajarajmohanty »

Yeah, i was using this. It's amazing...

Make a simple visit to-: www.digitalmediawebsolutions.com, a leading IT company having 15 years of experience in the field of digital marketing to know more about this....