Are you a fan of football?

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
Gregorry

Are you a fan of football?

Postby Gregorry » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:38 am

Are you a fan of football? What is your favorite team/player?

Cezarr

Re: Are you a fan of football?

Postby Cezarr » Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:50 am

I like to watch English Premier League, it is the most powerful championship in the world! My favorite team is Liverpool! 8)

Mcterner

Postby Mcterner » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:39 am

I love football. I watch many matches from different championships. My favorite teams are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich, Liverpool, Milan, etc. By the way if you don't have enough time to watch matches online you can always check matches results on https://777score.in/ very cool service!

Hennasmith

Postby Hennasmith » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:33 pm

Yes, I love football. I am Real Madrid fan and I was devastated when ronaldo left real madrid for juventus :( :( :( :(

I needed an essay for school regarding sports and couldn't think of anything so searched write my essay for me. I found out about 5staressays.com. World-class native English-speaking essay writers with advanced degrees at elite U.S. universities. They had expertise in all academic subjects. All writing is custom content and high quality so I got help from them and got what I needed!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Rajshivakoti

Postby Rajshivakoti » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:11 am

yes ofcouse m a big football fan .not oly football but also all the sports but love football the most.i love football because it need great physical to play.it not only maintain our health but also control our mentality.

andresguerra

Postby andresguerra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:48 am

i don't like fotball, srry man!

Return to “Everything Else”