What marketing do you use to promote your small business?

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
Gregorry

Postby Gregorry » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:39 am

madaboutdm1719

Re: What marketing do you use to promote your small business?

Postby madaboutdm1719 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:21 am

I use Social Media Marketing and Google My Business to promote my E-Commerce Store. Getting started to get leads even from SEO these days!
Digital Marketing Agency at MadtoKnow

Cezarr

Postby Cezarr » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:40 am

I can also recommend to use special promotional products in marketing campaign. Distributing promotional items is the most useful marketing strategy because it improves a company’s goodwill standing, which results in customer loyalty, repeat purchases and brings a lot of another benefits. For examples check this website http://www.conceptplus.ca/

angelinasmith

Postby angelinasmith » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:52 am

I have tried with most of the elements of digital marketing to promote my husband's restaurant business. Of which, PPC & E-mail Marketing campaigns have done wonders for me not only with respect to brand exposure but most importantly in getting us leads. PPC has been heavy on our pockets but nevertheless, it has given us a decent amount of returns whereas E-mail marketing has given us a satisfactory result at a much lower cost.

If you are running a small business like ours, I would recommend you to try out PPC & E-mail Marketing campaigns. Further, you would expect better outcomes from your campaign if you have the database of customers to target. Thought this might help you: https://bit.ly/2IaB4oO

Return to “Everything Else”