What is more popular, IO games or console games?

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
Gregorry

Postby Gregorry » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:20 am

Cezarr

Re: What is more popular, IO games or console games?

Postby Cezarr » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:53 am

I’d say console becuase they have the capacity to offer up a story to go with whatever game may be played. IO games, as you’ve dubbed them, really provide a “time killer” type of vibe and while some are entertaining they lose their appeal after a while.

One such game is slither.io, which I used to play at work during the moments when my coding project would compile and I had nothing else productive to do until the project finished compiling. It’s not a game I’d hail as “ground-breaking” or the type of game I’d tell my friends or co-workers they “have to try!”

Games that have earned that honor include Chrono Trigger (SNES), TLOZ: A Link to the Past (SNES), Mega Man X (SNES), TLOZ: Ocarina of Time (N64), GoldenEye 007 (N64), Conker’s Bad Fur Day (N64), Final Fantasy VII (PSX), Metal Gear Solid (PSX), Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Final Fantasy X & XII (PS2), Gran Turismo 3 (PS2), Gran Turismo 4 (PS4), God of War 1 & 2 (PS2), God of War 3 (PS3), Red Dead Redemption (PS3), Grand Theft Auto IV & V (PS3), The Last of Us (PS3), Fallout 4 (PS4), The Witcher 3 (PS4) and Uncharted 4 (PS4), to name a few.

Based on worldwide sales I’d say that console gaming continues to be highly popular, and while there is an audience for those IO games, the popularity pales in comparison to console games.

Mcterner

Postby Mcterner » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:35 am

My favorite are .io games. They are a pleasure to enjoy and you can easily drop them and come back whenever you want. It’s just a fun, relaxing and exciting experience that you will enjoy quite a lot. Try like example Dodgeballs on http://iospace.games/dodgeballsio or there are many another variants on this website.

Pubgboy12

Postby Pubgboy12 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:58 am

The best game which I like is PUBG and the main is PUBG Mod Apk. If you guys also want to download the hack mod of PlayerUnknown's Battleground. So the best is that you must download PUBG Hack Mod here. you must download here

Return to “Everything Else”