A virtual business center

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
Polina

A virtual business center

Postby Polina » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:04 pm

I am thinking about a virtual business center creating where small business units can occupy an virtual office; perhaps it will have a big virtual conference hall, where participants communicate online in a separate virtual room; besides the center would have fair and exhibition hall. I have not came across to something like this. What do you think? Is it worth money and forces investing?

TimuM

Postby TimuM » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:42 am

Good idea..But it is not something new..

http://www.google.com/search?q=virtual+ ... US176US209

Some companies even provide you international phone numbers, international mailing addresses from major business centers..mail forwarding etc etc

Thanks
Timu

Polina

Postby Polina » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:20 pm

Hello, guys!
Thank you for support! Could you tell me wether any of listed servers provide connection for several persons in one and the same room at the same time? I mean for a group of people not like a chat?

akdiver

Postby akdiver » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:05 am

My piece of advice. Try to sell the product first. Approach a targeted business and get thier feedback (after all thier the ones who use it and pay for it). I think its google who have a motto like: create a product that fills a need, then find a way to make money from it. So you may save yourself a lot of time and money by checking the market first or you may just confirm your ideas and get a few helpful ideas from future customers.
Easier said than done but the reward is more than worth the effort.
Free Logos - Professional Logos you can download and edit!

morell

Re: A virtual business center

Postby morell » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:09 am

day one motorcycle live Kawasaki this is our fourth year the Kawasaki goes it stands in the same size as last year twenty by thirty which you can see here behind us you can see the Kawasaki trailer and we run this throughout the year for Kawasaki dealer events and their outdoor events he was decided this year because the trailer stands nearly five me at all he would be such a big show being honest and we should get in England now Kawasaki always like to change things every year so this year the race down has an outdoor theme we've done because it ties in with the showroom that you'll see here on the main stand as we start building tomorrow mein Stan's got the outer skin up now so that's just about to start banner in the inside and then the inside of the ball structure will go up by the end of the day 90% of that will be completed we're on the race stand at the moment if the brick work is going on it's all a facade because it's an event and we only have three to four days to get the stands build we could never build brick walls so we use this special panel the most time-consuming thing today the main stand has two layers it has a six meter level and a three meter level and the banner which is the main image that goes all the way through so what takes the time is making sure that we get everything correct and lined up at this part of the day we've started on the turntables on this goes one of Kawasaki signature bikes this one's been done up to look like a repla fire and there will be a Rs 900 and this one there's one on the other stand but obviously these take time to construct so today structure diva looking for the bill to be finished ready for the Maharaja to come in tomorrow set the crews up we've got different teams of people going around doing different jobs we're pretty much ready for the decorators to come in now show you stuff to decorate the inside crews have lots on the outside during the print we're bringing strivers going to be part of this afternoon any daily kawasaki saw it but the others to see there's no ribbon involved no headers it's a custom built Stan. We are good at to build any types of modular exhibition stands or be matrix exhibition stands
Top Modular exhibition stands builder in London UK. We are top display stands builder we are providing lots of exhibition stands supplier in UK hire us today.

Return to “SEO Forum”