Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
miladinovich123

Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Postby miladinovich123 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:26 pm

I mean pricepoint.com has been around forever. There is no excuse why they are not number 1. We have the highest page rank, everyone else is a point lower. Why is this?

Matt
www.pricepoint.com

FemmeFatale

Postby FemmeFatale » Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:34 am

You can never tell when the search engines are changing their algorithm. So you need to find out why by comparing your site to thos who are on the first pages.

Search Engine Submission
SEO Tips

expertgoo

Re: Old Site - Never Been Number 1, but should

Postby expertgoo » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:04 am

This is rypical problem

lucia123

Postby lucia123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm

great overview

chris26

How to get on page 1 google

Postby chris26 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:42 am

Here is how to get on page 1 google make sure you have quality content that people are looking for and will stay on your website. Make sure you have some content above the fold so people stop and read and stay on your site. Do not have javascript and video as only thing on first page put those on another page if you want them. Check your title and description and content to see how many times the keywords your trying to get your website listed number 1 on google for are in your site. Find some keyword terms that have less websites listed but still good search engine traffic. This way it will be easy to get on page 1 google for those search engine keyword terms.

Check keyword density and do not have more than 3 percent keyword density. Use a few different keyword terms in content and for links on your site to other pages and inbound links from directries and social bookmarking website. get links to your website from other websites that have similar content or topics this will help you get listed on first page of google. if you do good enough job maybe listed number 1 in google for the search terms you want your website listed for.

Write a blog about your website and link to the pages on your website with different keyword terms you want to be listed number one in good for. Make different post and articles about your site and link to it from your blogs. make sure to get links toyour blog and blog post from other websites that have same topic so your blog has rank and then give your website rank in google and other search engines like yahoo msn and any other search engine.
Cheap Web Hosting And Domain Registration PayPal Accepted
Cheap Vps Uk Europe Canada Us. Cheap Vps Paypal.

katherinwatsonjr

Postby katherinwatsonjr » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 am

Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?
Do you have a special discount and want your customers to act fast? Grab Scarcity Maximizer to create a countdown timers to do exactly that and so much more!
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/

katherinwatsonjr

Postby katherinwatsonjr » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:34 am

Yeah, it is confusing. Like I have a website at the same time with another site, when I used smallseotools cho check, I have more backlinks (both sites are very new, less than 2 weeks) but my site is in page 6, the other site is in page 1! why does it happen?
Do you have a special discount and want your customers to act fast? Grab Scarcity Maximizer to create a countdown timers to do exactly that and so much more!
https://www.scarcitymaximizerreviews.com/

Return to “Google”