Google is more relevant and credible than Yahoo

This forum is for discussion of Yahoo Search only. For Yahoo Directory please post under Directories.
FranklinDowns2826

Re: Google is more relevant and credible than Yahoo

Post by FranklinDowns2826 »

I use google for searching the web, Yahoo to search news and msn in for images. I think all search engines have their own edge over others. Google is the most populous though.

BernardGorman2015

Post by BernardGorman2015 »

Only following search engine rules is not sufficient we have to also use various on page and off page SEO techniques regularly to build quality backlinks which actually helps to get good rank in Yahoo and Bing search engines.

EllisYates2386

Post by EllisYates2386 »

search engine submission is not required. If your site has good links it will get indexed well even if you dont add it manualy to the search engine. Concentrate on the links.

TroyPatton43at

Post by TroyPatton43at »

yes it gives you more relevant and multiple searching options therefor google is the king of search engines.

AndrePaine410at

Post by AndrePaine410at »

I use google for searching the web, Yahoo to search news and msn in for images. I think all search engines have their own edge over others. Google is the most populous though.

EdwinCulver47at

Post by EdwinCulver47at »

BernardBoone42at

Post by BernardBoone42at »

DustinCrisp49at

Post by DustinCrisp49at »

BradleySinclair1571

Post by BradleySinclair1571 »

StanleyBranch2552

Post by StanleyBranch2552 »

Nothing is that relevant actually for search engine results as for SEOs are manipulating sometimes the search result giving us not really what we want.

AllenSenecal2164

Post by AllenSenecal2164 »

LarrySolorzano2452

Post by LarrySolorzano2452 »

GeraldHeard2200

Post by GeraldHeard2200 »

Donna2245Helms

Post by Donna2245Helms »

Nothing is that relevant actually for search engine results as for SEOs are manipulating sometimes the search result giving us not really what we want.

JoshuaRitzman2389

Post by JoshuaRitzman2389 »