AJAX and SEO

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
Nurberk

AJAX and SEO

Postby Nurberk » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:07 am

Hi,

Can somebody tell me ways to use AJAX on my site without any side effects? Or should I avoid it completely?

Thanks in advance

Zrocker

Re: AJAX and SEO

Postby Zrocker » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:01 pm

Nurberk wrote:Hi,

Can somebody tell me ways to use AJAX on my site without any side effects? Or should I avoid it completely?

Thanks in advance

Hum, I thought this was going to be a joke. AJAX did't that use to be a soap.

I'm more websurf then webmaster.

Sorry I can't help.

AnthonySE

Postby AnthonySE » Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 am

So far, the only "trick" I've read is to have the text you want parsed in a <noscript> field. But that, to me, seems to defeat the purpose of using AJAX in the first place. Besides, the jury is still out on the efficacy of that.

I'd say hold off on the technology until the search engines catch up and can "follow" the javascript trail to the data/text. Hopefully this will happen sooner than later.

harrysmith

Postby harrysmith » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:55 am

If your site is new and you really want to use AJAX technology then you will have to face for searchranking.
All AJAX uses java scripts which are not SE friendly.

BobbyArcher

Postby BobbyArcher » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:55 am

I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

------------------
At MediaOne, we believe that customised, innovative design can mean the difference between a successful website and an ultimate failure. Speaking and connecting with your visitors by way of website design is no easy feat; especially when you are simultaneously trying to stand out among dozens of competitors on the web. web design Singapore

JaredGarcia

Postby JaredGarcia » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:04 am

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.
Last edited by JaredGarcia on Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

TonyHanson

Postby TonyHanson » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:17 am

Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if posts use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a post soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:59 pm

AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML. AJAX is a new technique for creating better, faster, and more interactive web applications with the help of XML, HTML, CSS, and Java Script. Ajax uses XHTML for content, CSS for presentation, along with Document Object Model and JavaScript for dynamic content display.
Search engine optimization is the process of affecting the online visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine's unpaid results—often referred to as "natural", "organic", or "earned" results.

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:55 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information.

capablegroup

Postby capablegroup » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:07 pm

Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if posts use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a post soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!
Capable Loans (by Capable Group) is a Corporate Financing consultancy with a specialized expertise in the syndication and structuring of debt financing and SME Loans in Singapore. May all beings be well and happy :)

Return to “SEO Forum”