Issue: Ranking problem SEO

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
myvita

Issue: Ranking problem SEO

Postby myvita » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:50 am

Google SEO is picking-up 'old' pages for my websites that has less links and holds some good content in it. And that is why websites are going down for their targeted keywords. Any solution?
Also my website have some good amount of backlinks.

sJessen

Re: Issue: Ranking problem SEO

Postby sJessen » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:37 am

Google SEO is in these days all about content. A lot of people eaven say content is king. So for the offpage content might eaven be the most important part these days.

Reako

Postby Reako » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:16 am

You need to stop thinking about Google and how it will rank your website and maintain the common and basics of SEO and content for the user.

Make sure you don't over optimize, it sounds to me that you are doing this and Google is dismissing the web page.

Use normal elements title and description and write the content for the customer/reader rather than stuff it for Google.

carlhardy

Postby carlhardy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:07 am

Make some useful content an keep good keyword that helps in ranking your website content marketing play major role
Hospitals Management b2b portal is a procurement platform for key decision makers to expand business opportunities globally.

ToWurtfriedSEO

Postby ToWurtfriedSEO » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Hi
I agree, stop thinking about Google and how it will rang your site, you will get some headache doing that. There are people who get paid to do the job and they do it excellent. I for example, have a page in German language and I had some issues with the SEO. A friend of mine, who had several affiliate pages, recommended this SEO agency. They did their job well, before they started this optimization, I was at the 10th page to find among the google search results. Now, my page´s ranging is much better, I am even on the first page with one special keyword.

riyajindal

Postby riyajindal » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:34 am

Duplicate content. ...
Missing alt tags and broken images. ...
Title tag issues. ...
Meta descriptions. ...
Broken internal and external links. ...
Low text-to-HTML ratio. ...
H1 tag issues. ...
Low word count.

Arpita

Postby Arpita » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:24 am

Thankyou for sharing this useful information!

veroni14

Postby veroni14 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:00 am

One more issue with ranking is resolved in the article: this site cannot be reached

wolpersweb

Postby wolpersweb » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:39 am

In our agency we all have learned that google will penalized bridges sites more often. We have many sub sites on our agency site and all of them were penalized because of bad quality. Of course Google SEO content is king but the quality should be right.

SEObrain

Postby SEObrain » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:32 pm

You could move the ‚old‘ content to a subdomain for articles that still have value for you, but might not be as good connected as your other posts. You can use a 301 redirect to connect them later. Anyway this SEO problem could probably be solved in other ways as well.

————————————————-

abdulrehmanis

Postby abdulrehmanis » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 am

I could face problem of SEO. my keyword is ranking down

BigFoot

Postby BigFoot » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:20 am

yeah, google prefers old pages nowadays... nothing you can do.
FOLLOWLIKE.NET - INCREASE YOUR Social Networks, Followers, Likes & Bookmarks for FREE

Return to “Google”