Study language

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
Stefania

Study language

Postby Stefania » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:05 am

Has anyone used duolingo to learnt a foreign language from the very beginning?

Marshal45

Re: Study language

Postby Marshal45 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:12 am

I tried it, but I don't like using apps to learn a new language. I think it's better to take courses

shuttle

Postby shuttle » Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:27 am

I did as well and for me it worked. I improved my skills. Of course is still far from perfect, but its enough for me to talk with tourists. I run a transfer and trip company in Krakow and organize something like for example one-day trips Krakow Zakopane.
So using duolingo app was worth it.
Wieliczka salt mine tour - this trip is definitely worth doing! You will find 140 meters underground, where you will see beautiful corridors and sculptures. The guide will show you around 2.5 hours, during which you will learn the history of this place.

KateBobko

Postby KateBobko » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:38 am

I don't like that educational platform, try to find something else

Patrick67

Postby Patrick67 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:46 am

I think any app should be “combined” with a tutor. You can’t learn a language without someone (I mean a person, not an app) explaining the rules to you. In some cases it can be pretty difficult to understand the rules of a foreign language just reading them in an app or in a grammar book whereas tutors know how to explain everything in a simple way. So I strongly recommend you to find a good tutor. If you have no time to go to the tutor, online classes are a good option. I’m learning Italian with a tutor from https://eurekly.com and it is very effective and convenient. You could also try it.

Return to “Everything Else”