google indexing

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
nivea_david

Postby nivea_david » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:00 am

keep your basics right man, follow the google guilelines.submit a site map and submit your website in good directories, you will soon get indexed.
Nivea David
SEO Services India

luxury_homes_

Postby luxury_homes_ » Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:17 am

It is not very difficult and time taking if you will submit your site map to Google then it will take more time to get indexed you site. Do one thing just submit your site to sites/directories which are already listed in Google so next time when Google crawl those sites then your site automatically will get indexed.

Good luck. :)

ben_tambling

Postby ben_tambling » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:40 pm

my blog has been indexed after 2 days.... i think its easy... ;)

peterko

Google indexing

Postby peterko » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:23 pm

It's relatively easy to get indexed, but it's much harder to raise PR then.

Have a great day,
Peter
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

directfuture

Postby directfuture » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:21 am

No, indexing can be done in less than a week, simply exchange links with high PR sites, simple as that!

A few SEO sites also offer a paid listing within 7 days or your money back.

James

ben_tambling

Postby ben_tambling » Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:51 am

PR for now is not that important anymore... though it really helps a lot for exchanging links, but what is more important now is the SERP rankings! ;)

weblaunchphxx

Re: google indexing

Postby weblaunchphxx » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:56 pm

yoauto wrote:why is it so difficult to get indexed on Google

Its not so difficult to get indexed you just submit your site to directories.And rest of the job will google do.

beamup

Postby beamup » Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:35 am

PR for now is not that important anymore... though it really helps a lot for exchanging links, but what is more important now is the SERP rankings! Wink

I m gonna have to disagree with that comment.
PR is for selling links and it is one of the important factor to gain high SERP so PR is important. SERP is something when you are selling products or service and. PR defines and Quality links and SERP needs number of backlnks.

Steve

ben_tambling

Postby ben_tambling » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:27 pm

beamup wrote:
PR for now is not that important anymore... though it really helps a lot for exchanging links, but what is more important now is the SERP rankings! Wink

I m gonna have to disagree with that comment.
PR is for selling links and it is one of the important factor to gain high SERP so PR is important. SERP is something when you are selling products or service and. PR defines and Quality links and SERP needs number of backlnks.

Steve

are you sure "PR Defines Quality Links??!" I don't think so... There are many link farm pages out there that has a PR with nonsense links! Before,, all i care about is PR,, but for now,, i will prefer getting a backlinks from related sites (even if it has no PR) rather than link into a site with PR that is very unrelated to your sites...

I think exchanging Ideas makes everyone better... :) peace out dude!

Wishbone

Re: google indexing

Postby Wishbone » Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:19 pm

yoauto wrote:why is it so difficult to get indexed on Google

Maybe you are pertaining to get on top of searches or SERP.

First start up with good contents and then quality link building will boost your ranking, make it easy and so natural when building links.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

luxury_homes_

Postby luxury_homes_ » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:32 am

I sense a spam in above post!

Return to “Google”