wirelesspedia not indexed for two months

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
3gman

Post by 3gman »

our web site http://www.wirelesspedia.com was indexing ok until October
24th after that the site was not indexed even once. Can anyone
give me any ideas why and offer any help or suggestions how to fix this
problem. Also the page rank was 4/10 now it is 0/10 and no visitors from google at all in the last weeks.
thanks,

ben_tambling

Post by ben_tambling »

can you tell us what optimization process have you done and what are the things you do now?

3gman

Post by 3gman »

We have not done any optimization process. We use to have on our home page only links, to our subdirectories and directories and no text, so I am suspecting that google decided that we were only a "paid links" web site...

3gman

Post by 3gman »

Actually what has happened, I posted a message on December 24th on google web masters groups that http://www.wirelesspedia.com has not been indexed for more than two months and like two days later it started indexing again so not sure if it was Santa's Christmas present ;)

3gman

future vertical search

Post by 3gman »

Do you guys think there is any future in the vertical search engines? or google is too good for everybody out there...

ben_tambling

Re: future vertical search

Post by ben_tambling »

3gman wrote:Do you guys think there is any future in the vertical search engines? or google is too good for everybody out there...
google is always on top of all SEs... they better take care of their reputation to stay on top...

3gman

Post by 3gman »

when you are the best and the biggest may be you do not really care about the reputation...what do you mean when you say "they better take care of their reputation" did they do something bad...

links4info

Post by links4info »

From where we will get backlinks??
Regards,
Susant
www.computersbay.com

websurfers

HOW DO I TELL GOOGLE TO CRAWL MY NEW WEBSITE AND INDEX IT

Post by websurfers »

Despite of having quality content and good inbound and outbound links most sites do not get indexed according to their potential, coz googlebot dont knows about their site.

You need to tell the crawler that what are the pages it should visit and are a part of your site, for this you need to submit a sitemap. SITEMAP IS A .XML FILE HAVING ALL THE INFO ABOUT YOUR SITE.

YOU SHOULD ALWAYS UPLOAD A SITEMAP FILE. IT HELPS YOU TO GET BETTER INDEXED IN GOOGLE AND ALSO DRASTICALLY IMPROVES YOUR LISTING IN GOOGLE.

TO GET SITEMAP.XML FILE GENERATED FREE OF COST FOR YOUR SITE VISIT - www.caisc.co.in HERE U WILL GET FREE SITEMAP GENERATOR. THIS WIL DEFINETLY HELP YOU