On page / off page

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
faisal

On page / off page

Postby faisal » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:54 am

Now on page optimization is very less effect on ranking if we talk about Google optimization. So we have expended maximum time on off page not on page and for off page optimization link building is very effective. But, does that mean you shouldn't worry using on-page optimization? I am not saying that we have to forget our website Google Canonical Issues, txt file etc.

aira

Postby aira » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 am

it's true that link building has an edge over on-page optimization but we just can't ignore on-page opt. coz it still makes difference among our competitors.

stevewaganer

Postby stevewaganer » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:10 am

You can not ignore the importance of on page optimization. like title tag is still important for seo.link building is also important. to get the best result both are important.

beveiliging

Postby beveiliging » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:04 am

On-site is import. Not as Off-site but it will be completely wrong to underrate On-site.
I think that still most import factor come from On-site and that's are Keyword used in Title tag.
Then come close behind global link popularity of Site and Anchor text of inbound links.

Ka-canor

Postby Ka-canor » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:31 am

Well, I still use the old fashion way of optimazation and Search engine still crawl the site so ON_PAGE OPTIMAZATION STILL IMPORTANT.

faisal

Postby faisal » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:29 am

Ka-canor wrote:Well, I still use the old fashion way of optimazation and Search engine still crawl the site so ON_PAGE OPTIMAZATION STILL IMPORTANT.

How much competitions you have???

faisal

Postby faisal » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:34 am

beveiliging wrote:On-site is import. Not as Off-site but it will be completely wrong to underrate On-site.
I think that still most import factor come from On-site and that's are Keyword used in Title tag.
Then come close behind global link popularity of Site and Anchor text of inbound links.
Ok I agree title is essential but if you add your brand name in your title if that is not your targeted keywords and your off page optimization is good like link building directory submission, then there is no need to add your keywords in your website title..

Adan

Postby Adan » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:56 am

Actually, bearing in mind that all the backlinks should be built naturally, the on-page optimisation is even more important, as well built and relevant content is one of the most effective ways to generate links

faisal

Postby faisal » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:22 pm

Adan wrote:Actually, bearing in mind that all the backlinks should be built naturally, the on-page optimisation is even more important, as well built and relevant content is one of the most effective ways to generate links

Not one of those are black hat tactics they are the grey tactics of white hats that don't know any better.

Ka-canor

Postby Ka-canor » Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:41 am

faisal wrote:
Ka-canor wrote:Well, I still use the old fashion way of optimazation and Search engine still crawl the site so ON_PAGE OPTIMAZATION STILL IMPORTANT.

How much competitions you have???

What do you mean how much is my competition?

seoboost

Postby seoboost » Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:17 am

I always maximise my site with on-page optimisaton before i even think about off page optimsation, you need a good base to start on.
[url=http://www.seoboost.co.uk]
Search Engine Optimisation services[/url]

shruchi nagar

Postby shruchi nagar » Wed May 13, 2009 10:59 pm

On-page optimization is as important as Off-page SEO , you may rank any website either any of the technique , regarding On-page ::: You just need to concentrate for all the On-page techniques in order to crawl your website as fast as possible, example ::Regularly you should do minor alteration in your home content in order to crawl your index page , so there are number of other ways in On-page technique to get your website optimize and ranked.

imrankhalid

Postby imrankhalid » Fri May 15, 2009 3:26 am

andreww12 wrote:I think onpage optimization very important than the off page.

Yup Your Home page must have much importance other then your off pages ... If you have pr4 or 5 on home page and your home page Then it will help you to get index fast your new created pages and Article ... but if you've not good pr or hav'nt much importance of home page And have some good pr at off pages then it'll just help your that page not your whole site ... you always first try to optimize Your on-page and then start optimization Of your off-pages

aquabot12

Postby aquabot12 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:10 am

This is nice information for the current period

Return to “Google”