you pay someone to do a job they should do it

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
zapman

you pay someone to do a job they should do it

Postby zapman » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:23 am

many companies calling them selfs seo companies in India when you pay them to do a job , they will do the first job but the next time you pay them to do a job they will start messing you about why is this?

i don't want to name names but this has happened to me so many times,they will not return emails and if call them people will be messing up on the phone like they they don't know what you are talking about, has this happed to you before?

lashley

Postby lashley » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:57 am

Hi,

I do not think it's happening only in India. I have hired from India and my experience was positive!

So do not blame everyone from India. These things happen everywhere and to almost anyone. I always ask for proof, and if you have knowledge in SEO it is obviously a great helping hand in finding someone that is good.

Karl

badshah01

Postby badshah01 » Thu May 01, 2008 12:13 pm

lashley wrote:Hi,

I do not think it's happening only in India. I have hired from India and my experience was positive!

So do not blame everyone from India. These things happen everywhere and to almost anyone. I always ask for proof, and if you have knowledge in SEO it is obviously a great helping hand in finding someone that is good.

Karl

well said. I totally agree with you mate. Good and Bad workers are everywhere. Before hiring them, you gotta check them by giving some small works and find out their reliability ;)

AS-9

Postby AS-9 » Fri May 02, 2008 3:20 am

badshah01 wrote:
lashley wrote:Hi,

Karl

well said. I totally agree with you mate. Good and Bad workers are everywhere. Before hiring them, you gotta check them by giving some small works and find out their reliability ;)
You can't tell when will they go bad :idea:

ikshayar

Postby ikshayar » Sun May 04, 2008 6:04 am

Well.. there are some idiots who start calling themselves SEO experts after reading 1-2 articles..
So best thing is to hire someone only after testing. .. do not blame later if you ran into trouble becuase of your wrong choice.

skysoldier

Postby skysoldier » Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:48 am

My suggestion to you is that before you hire somebody you must first check the background and the reviews about the company so you will not get scammed!

x3mario

Postby x3mario » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:56 pm

I agree to skysoldier. There are lot of companies offers good services online but you need to check first their background and compare their package of services and prices.

Digitoko

Postby Digitoko » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:23 am

This is very basic. Once any one hiring a seo companies or a guys. then have to check first. Their last work etc.

autocrust

Re: you pay someone to do a job they should do it

Postby autocrust » Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:37 am

zapman wrote:many companies calling them selfs seo companies in India when you pay them to do a job , they will do the first job but the next time you pay them to do a job they will start messing you about why is this?

i don't want to name names but this has happened to me so many times,they will not return emails and if call them people will be messing up on the phone like they they don't know what you are talking about, has this happed to you before?

Hi,

This is not in many cases, if you know them then share the list. We'll discuss. In, india this kind of cases not accepted.

Thanks & waiting the list.

nadalinv

Postby nadalinv » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:55 am

It's not just India - this kind of thing happens everywhere. You have to be so, so careful when hiring people or companies.

Copybuild

Postby Copybuild » Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:25 pm

I would suggest you study first the background of an seo company before hiring them. Check their clients and services. Don't just base your choosing on the price, focus to the quality of work that they can offer you. :D
New Music
All about you and your music

AdamJohn1

Postby AdamJohn1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:29 am

Its complete depend on you how you are hiring SEO company for your job. you cant complaint to anyone.

PlasticSurgeon

Postby PlasticSurgeon » Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:53 am

Its not limited to a place . It's your priority to do your research before hiring someone for the work .

Steves1

Postby Steves1 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 am

Yes in india, lots of company doing that kind of jobs.

sharon.gmc

Postby sharon.gmc » Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm

Yes, in hiring SEO experts, make sure they are really experts. . . ask them what exactly they will do with your web site. . . You'll know if they're just bluffing in their explanation. . .

Return to “SEO Forum”