Google Chrome : new internet browser from Google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
VladTepes

Google Chrome : new internet browser from Google

Post by VladTepes »

It was about to be out tomorrow...

So why are we launching Google Chrome? Because we believe we can add value for users and, at the same time, help drive innovation on the web.
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/ ... owser.html
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

leftybogs wrote:just download it and tried this morning... i noticed that its quite faster than firefox.. but i still stick to Firefox, im using some tools that chrome don't have...

well still looking forward since its still in beta... looks promising..
Definitely promising, Google is user oriented, Chrome will surely be better as test runs and beta are sending feedback about this browser.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

MikiciukPatryk

Post by MikiciukPatryk »

I'm pretty sure they will gather all your surfing history. Google wants to know EVERYTHING about us.

my_misyel

Post by my_misyel »

Oh really? Let me try later when I get home. Since its in Beta I guess we have to wait for more developments like I hope the tools we used in firefox will be available in Chrome, soon! :D

cont911

Post by cont911 »

MikiciukPatryk wrote:I'm pretty sure they will gather all your surfing history. Google wants to know EVERYTHING about us.
Chrome is open source project, so any spy activity will be revealed easily

wchua24

Post by wchua24 »

well i will try this one out. are you sure that this is faster than firefox?

Ka-canor

Post by Ka-canor »

The design is similar to opera and IE its also fast like firefox.

beautybeverlyhills

Post by beautybeverlyhills »

I will try this later at home....If its better than firefox I'm going to use.

AS-9

Post by AS-9 »

MikiciukPatryk wrote:I'm pretty sure they will gather all your surfing history. Google wants to know EVERYTHING about us.
Google does not want rights to things you do using Chrome
http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/google-ch ... agreement/

my_misyel

Post by my_misyel »

cont911 wrote:
Chrome is open source project, so any spy activity will be revealed easily
Other forums are still debating on this :D

vietnamimpressive

Post by vietnamimpressive »

a nice one to try but time will answer. if it is really good then no reason why we dont use it. now it is just beta1...

Copybuild

Post by Copybuild »

I already tried it! Based on my observation, it is fast and reliable! It is somehow similar to opera based on the interface. But I still prefer firefox because of its great add-ons. :D
New Music
All about you and your music

my_misyel

Post by my_misyel »

I read all articles regarding this and i clearly understand everything. Now am planning to install this when i get home. :D Unfortunately it lacks SEO addons/ tools that we need. :)

stbernard4

Post by stbernard4 »

I had tried Chrome. While I am immensely impressed by the speed and the use of multiple processes to discourage a browser crash - I am severely disappointed in the lack of commonplace buttons. Such as HOME, REFRESH, RETURN. I believe they can be set to appear, but they are difficult to find.

I am a huge fan of Add-ons, and hope that Chrome will add this feature in the very near future.

technomart

Post by technomart »

I heard about Google Chrome is great tool. I Install Google Chrome is faster than the IE. but In mozilla firefox Comparison the Mozilla is better than the google chrome. B'coz of the Firefox Plugin