Google Penguin 2.1

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
GloriaFranklin

Re: Google Penguin 2.1

Post by GloriaFranklin »

First of all we need to remove the spammy links. After that make the content of your site fresh and unique with the useful information.

stephane

Post by stephane »

Google Penguin 2.1 is targeting on the spammy links, also if there are anchor links created in bulk then it will also be called as a spam and your site may get penalized for this.

RichardCarter

Post by RichardCarter »

After Google Penguin 2.1 update value of the anchor text got decreased, instead of that we should now drop a naked url. Also we can use generic keywords to hyperlink our site. As if you will see Adobe Reader gets the first rank if anyone searches the keyword "click here", so it is still having the value in the eyes of Google.

SteveKParker

Post by SteveKParker »

RichardCarter wrote:After Google Penguin 2.1 update value of the anchor text got decreased, instead of that we should now drop a naked url.
You are right buddy! Value of anchor text got decreased.I have seen this a long time before and then I have applied this method to drop naked url, and my keywords got good rank on Google.

RichardCarter

Post by RichardCarter »

kittu11 wrote: Hey so please can you tell me how to make & drop a naked url?
Its simple buddy ! Use BBCode to drop your url otherwise on some sites you can drop your url without BBCode also.

QuintonLee

Post by QuintonLee »

After Penguin 2.1 update we have to need to focus on the content of the website because after this update Google gives more emphasis on quality of content and backlinks that we build using different online promotional techniques.

rtcwebdeveloper

Post by rtcwebdeveloper »

According to my point of view white hat link-building involves creating top notch content and then creating relationships with people in your niche so that you can promote your new post to them and get backlinks in return. Guest posting is a great way of attracting good links after penguins 2.1 update.

Hanoi

Post by Hanoi »

Stay away from any Black Hat methods and try to do it naturally.
I love design! http://www.apadeco.de/

lnbsydney

Post by lnbsydney »

All I have ever done is copy the backlinks of all the highest ranking sites and I rank in the top 10 for most keywords