what is seo correct definition

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
niranjan

what is seo correct definition

Post by niranjan »

:o [/b]

bonciutoma

Post by bonciutoma »

SEO : Search Engine Optimization or Search Engine Optimizer - so basically is the process by which a web site is optimized for some keywords for search engines.

Lokina2

Post by Lokina2 »

The secret is the ...................
You can use the method "try and error" for find the secret.
It is not hard to do.
(For me, I get a little knowledge about SEO *-*)

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

You can see a lot of SEO definition out there. After all you've learned and use, there's one thing to remember and can be consider another SEO definition:

SEO is continuous learning for it will never stop evolving so as the search engine algorithms are always changing.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

core8284

Post by core8284 »

You need to be have patience and hardwork when doing an SEO...No need for what is the best definition..

acwebguru

Re: what is seo correct definition

Post by acwebguru »

niranjan wrote::o [/b]
The process of increasing the amount of visitors to a web site by ranking high in the search results of a search engine. The higher a web site ranks in the results of a search, the greater the chance that site will be visited by a user.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]

peterko

Post by peterko »

Search engine optiomization is definition, but I'm not sure the definition by itself is so important. The most important is to know what is currently considered to be friendly for the search engines, so you can make your site to follow the most current criterea for the the major search engines. IMO

Have a great day
Name brand clothing for less - Sale, discount, coupons!
Supreme Clothing for men and women

niranjan

back links

Post by niranjan »

what is back links

niranjan

link popularity

Post by niranjan »

iam starting first site seo, how to i get started

RichardG

seo definition

Post by RichardG »

you can not only get the definition but also the full details and background of seo from this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search_engine_optimization just go through it.

rapidvectorseo

Post by rapidvectorseo »

Satisfying your clients with Good SERP Rankings in Major search engines, Traffic, Page Rank and Leads (Sales/Inquiries) is all about search engine optimization.

ben_tambling

Post by ben_tambling »

as many of the peeps have said, there are too many definition of SEO.

but for me, SEO is simply making your site visible and searchable in Different Search Engines.

webid

Post by webid »

SEO is really complex and vitally important. You have to read and learn all you can about search engine optimization.