But I need to eat too!

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
applem

But I need to eat too!

Post by applem »

Hello!

Ok, I need to eat (pretty often actually) and can't sit at the computer for more than 3 hours without getting up for food. Even when I'm cooking I want to be eating, so I need to cook quick food, comfort food if possible :).

So I found this new cookbook - Wai Lana's favourite Soups. It's awesome and easy to use and hopefully you'll enjoy it like I have!

Check it out at the Wailana website, wailana.com!

AS-9

Post by AS-9 »

I don't like soups :arrow:

Wishbone

Post by Wishbone »

Promote your site the right way to guarantee organic traffic gain long term benefit, then you can eat all you want.
Garmin Astro GPS Dog Tracking Systems - check out for tips and features to maximize its use .

angelinadavid

Hai

Post by angelinadavid »

Wow its great i like to have all kinds of sups which is very healthy to our body and keeps us very active.......

hyperjedz

Post by hyperjedz »

i do like soups, especially Nido Oriental soup and Crab and Corn soup. But i think it's somewhat inconvenient to eat it in front of the PC.

AS-9

Post by AS-9 »

hyperjedz wrote:i do like soups, especially Nido Oriental soup and Crab and Corn soup. But i think it's somewhat inconvenient to eat it in front of the PC.
Well you can use straw the big one of course for convenience.

broad

Re: But I need to eat too!

Post by broad »

I have no more knowledge in making soup. But by reading this book I am very expert in making soups. Thanks for sharing this book with us.

hyperjedz

Post by hyperjedz »

AS-9 wrote:
hyperjedz wrote:i do like soups, especially Nido Oriental soup and Crab and Corn soup. But i think it's somewhat inconvenient to eat it in front of the PC.
Well you can use straw the big one of course for convenience.
Yes, it would be convenient if the soup is cold. but imagine if it's hot! :lol:

jamesgand

food

Post by jamesgand »

The cook book looks great. Thanks for the info.

janicejan

Post by janicejan »

That looks tasty, thanks for sharing the website you created... don't pretend that you just found that one out.. geesh

AlexandraRusell

Post by AlexandraRusell »

If you want to eat and then don't have to worry about your weight there is a small adjustment you have to make.
First things first, I love soups. I really do.
When I was pregnant, I used to ordered some wide leg maternity jeans and I used to wear them after my baby was born as well. I could eat as much as I wanted.
You can try this too. It really works.

HollieDean

Post by HollieDean »

Bootcut jeans are fitted on the butt, hips and thighs, then flare out just slightly below the knees and the leg openings are slightly flared to rest over the tops of your shoes.
bootcut jeans are jeans that are cut at the ends to fit over boots nicely, without being too big or small.
that said, they look good with any kind of shoes, not just boots.
they are the perfect medium between flares and skinny jeans
the size isnt different from any other jeans except for the leg openings width.

You can always look at the catalog for best bootcut jeans for women

AliciaCampbell

Post by AliciaCampbell »

I got a pair of M&S straight leg jeans called Eva recently and I love them, they are high waisted and seem to help me stand taller, they are part of a body shaper range
I like the 5 pocket jeggings for comfort but I know they don't really suit my size 14/16 but hey ho for the school run / play group I don't give a monkey's but for going out these M&S jeans are really nice!!! I only got them cos I had an exchange voucher and couldn't find any tops I liked and was a bit desperate but honestly they are a great find for less than $100
women with wide hips should stick with a mid-rise jean that is slightly on the lower side in order to fit around the widest part without creating love handles. Also, look for a straight leg or a trouser leg, which falls down from the hips to create a longer-looking leg line. Ladies with hips typically have thicker limbs, and straight-leg jeans help give the leg a uniform width. Boot-cut jeans only serve to highlight the thickness of the thigh in relation to the knee.

You can check this catalog of straight leg jeans womento get the best designs as well.