Is White hat SEO so effective?

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
Raju123

Is White hat SEO so effective?

Post by Raju123 »

Plz tel your views........... :)

jeffmarlon

Re: Is White hat SEO so effective?

Post by jeffmarlon »

White hat SEO is everything in search engine optimization. Black hat SEO is counted as spam and can penalize your website.

sophiagilbert

Post by sophiagilbert »

white hat SEO is so effective to get a rank in Google,Because it follows Google Guide line,your can do white hat SEO than your site cant penalized.If you can do black hat SEO than Google can penalized your site.
Some white hat SEO are:
Social bookmarking, Directory submission, Article submission, Blog commenting.
Mobile Marketing Firm

ImaginaryBack

Post by ImaginaryBack »

White hat SEO is a technique to obtain quality backlinks for any website.White hat SEO follows are the rules and regulation of google. Is legal in the term to do SEO. I suggest to use only white hat SEO for your website.

SteveKParker

Post by SteveKParker »

White hat SEO so effective because it follows google rules along with it builds quality backlinks for the website.Thus enabling high PR.

peterjones24u

Post by peterjones24u »

Yeah Raju.White hat SEO is effective in online promotion of a brand or website.Because,it is genuine process and follows all the google guidelines.So,your website will not be penalized ever if you use white hat SEO for web promotion.

JimmyJobe

Post by JimmyJobe »

White hat seo so effective because of the following reasons -
1.Follows googles terms and conditions
2.Doesn't do spamming
3.usage of unique content
4. No adult content

peterjones24u

Post by peterjones24u »

White hat SEO follows Google's algorithms. So, Google allows techniques of white hat SEO. You should work as a real user for your brand promotion.

updated social media optimization services

MelWhitmer

Post by MelWhitmer »

Yes white hat SEO is effective. It helps to get more traffic to your website and increase page rank of your website. it is a legal technique used to promote your website. you can use this technique for your website but never use black hat SEO.
Buy Tickets Online http://tickets.ca

richardhale

Post by richardhale »

Here's my take. I've always went by white hat SEO methods. I've never worked with black hat SEO, although I'm aware of black hat SEO methods. Google just did a recent update. What I saw was a bunch of black hat websites ranking better and white hat websites losing rankings and traffic. Google, can you explain? Theory is relevant in such cases but proof is proof. I've never tried a case study on this topic, I thought there would be no benefits what so ever in black hat magic. Now, seeing and knowing what I do, I beg to differ. Will it play out in the end? Probably. Could their websites already be deranked? 3 weeks ago, could very well be. My point, sometimes things are not what they appear. Do the case study and judge for yourself.

Even though I saw this, my company is a firm believer in white hat SEO. It's effective because that's what Google wants. And in most cases, it reigns supreme on black hat SEO techniques. It's effective because you follow Google guidelines and procedures. Point blank.
Hale Associations provides SEO services throughout the world. Get a free consult today.

Waake

Post by Waake »

Yes white hat SEO is an effective technique. It is legal as it follows the terms and conditions of google. You can use white hat techniques without any worry. Some white hat SEO techniques are social bookmarking, image backlinking, web 2.0 etc......

kuntalghosh

Post by kuntalghosh »

Raju123 wrote:Plz tel your views........... :)
yes. sure its so effected.

James1211

Post by James1211 »

Well White Hat Seo techniques are effective, but they are pretty slow because they follow all the natural methods, you need to be very patient to see the results of White Hat Seo. But you can't consider Black Hat as an fast method of attaining quick ranking, if you do that you might attain a relatively decent ranking, but just for a partial time your site will be definitely penalized sooner or later. Thus resulting in losing all the rankings you have plus also making a negative impression of your site on Google.

So it's better to be patient and stick to White Hat Techniques.

DenisKey

Post by DenisKey »

White hat SEO is a legal technique used to increase ranking of any website, if you are using white hat SEO technique, then no need to be worried because it follows all the rules and regulation of search engines so there is no need to be worried about get penalized.

sofyjohnson18

Post by sofyjohnson18 »

White Hat SEO improves search performance on a search engine results page (SERP) while maintaining the integrity of your website and staying within the search engines' terms of service and white hat seo techniques are safe.
best seo companies