what is video optimization

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
Lilyjames

what is video optimization

Post by Lilyjames »

Hello SEO Webmasters

My name Lily and i am running small business in London . please tell me what is video optimization and how help this my website rank and build traffic

pratapemblix

Re: what is video optimization

Post by pratapemblix »

Video optimization is nothing but promotional videos about your business. Do some videos which helps you customers interactively. Upload them in youtube creating your own channel. You can put some backlinks in the video also as annotations..

migratetodotnet

Post by migratetodotnet »

Video optimization is working good in google results. It is providing good traffic. Just you create the video about your business and upload to youtube. Just focus back links on video. You get good traffic.

semalaia4n

Post by semalaia4n »

The video optimization is nothing but the promotional videos about your busines.

othername0104

Post by othername0104 »

Video optimization refers to a set of technologies used by mobile service providers to improve consumer viewing experience by reducing video start times or re-buffering events. The process also aims to reduce the amount of network bandwidth consumed by video sessions.

benben1

Post by benben1 »

Video optimization refers to a set of technologies used by mobile service providers to improve consumer viewing experience by reducing video start times or re-buffering events. The process also aims to reduce the amount of network bandwidth consumed by video sessions.
While optimization technology can be applied to videos played on a variety of media-consuming devices, the costliness of mobile streaming and increase in mobile video viewers has created a very high demand for optimization solutions among mobile service providers. :) :)
The Video Marketers Profit Mining System Vid Reaper Review

Gooffe1980

Post by Gooffe1980 »

The term ‘pizza box’ is used because the casing of the server closely resembles the thin size and shape of a pizza box, hence the name.

Acque1990

Post by Acque1990 »

One think I noticed is, they have changed the local Google listing algorithm.