Link from different ips

For discussion of Link building methods.
sofy60

Link from different ips

Post by sofy60 »

how big of a help is it to your ranking to have your links on different ip addresses.. or is ok to get 100 thousand links from one site. ?

oksana

Post by oksana »

I'm also interested in this question. Is it useful when you have many links from the same site or not?
But I think it is useful because all pages of my site has back links from my site and they have a good PR and moreover they have PR is more then my home page.

Kiev Interpreter

Post by Kiev Interpreter »

I had couple of sites on one IP ( hosting account) and it turns out that yahoo and google index and place the Pages of different relevant sites from one IP closer together. In other words if you have 2 sites with similar content they be both on top or not.

The same stuff with the directories linking to your site. If they are on one IP address then the search engine could probably consider them to be the one. Thus when submitting to directory it's important to see PR and the IP address of the host where directory is hosted.

You can check IP address of the host with domaintools dot com.
Interpreter Services in Kiev Ukraine
Interpreter Kiev
www.kiev-interpreter.net

jlhen

Post by jlhen »

its very important to beginner like me, i like to post more link :D

rob.b

Post by rob.b »

If you can post links from different IPs then it is good for your site, but it is difficult to change the IP of your connection frequently.
[url=http://www.voiceseo.co.uk]SEO[/url]
[url=http://www.namedefending.com]Reputation[/url]

dhanjit

Links from different IP

Post by dhanjit »

Links from seperate IP can help you. Contact me you need any kind of links from different (seperate) IP. I have more than 200 sites from all themes. 100+ sites of cas1n0.

seo.doc

Post by seo.doc »

Getting links from same ips might harm your site due to Google may consider it as a part of link scheme. It is important to get links coming from different ips due to this are unique and real natural traffic.
Seo Services Free Consultation

seo.doc

Post by seo.doc »

Getting links from same ips might harm your site due to Google may consider it as a part of link scheme. It is important to get links coming from different ips due to this are unique and real natural links.
Seo Services Free Consultation