Process of link building email marketing

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
webrecsol

Process of link building email marketing

Postby webrecsol » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:16 am

hi friends,

i have new question of my opinion because i not know this then i want help you..

so i want ask a simple question that if i want start of link building process on my site then I search webmasters emails 100+ and then sent all webmasters request of link exchange.then i want know that if i am sending 100+mail of link exchange related by gmail id then any problem create here in future or not of my site and any bad effect my site ranking and all over site...

can you tell me anybody that what is process of link building emails...

Thanks in advance

scottgrace25

Postby scottgrace25 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:43 pm

I don't think that G can legally look at email as it is private but I could be mistaken

webrecsol

Postby webrecsol » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:28 am

scottgrace25 wrote:I don't think that G can legally look at email as it is private but I could be mistaken

hello friend...you said that if i use this process then it will be risky then can you tell me your great knowledge in this topic share with me..

because i want know that what should i do.

nukeseo

Re: Process of link building email marketing

Postby nukeseo » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:19 am

webrecsol wrote:hi friends,

i have new question of my opinion because i not know this then i want help you..

so i want ask a simple question that if i want start of link building process on my site then I search webmasters emails 100+ and then sent all webmasters request of link exchange.then i want know that if i am sending 100+mail of link exchange related by gmail id then any problem create here in future or not of my site and any bad effect my site ranking and all over site...

Thanks in advance

you can do 500 E-mail in gmail A/c its totally legally for e-mail marketing.In future did not any bad effect to your site ranking.

indian_seo

Postby indian_seo » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:14 am

Dont indulge yourself into link exchanges.

You can exchange links with 10-15 trusted partners, but doing a link exchange in tune of 100s will only lower your search engine rankings.

If you are planning to gain higher SEO rankings then you must use variety of techniques used in SEO optimization rather than link exchanges alone.

chiromarker

Postby chiromarker » Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:40 am

If you really wanted to do link exchanges with other webmasters, there are lots of forums that you can go through, they have a special area for link exchanging.. rather than spending time on mailing other people.
massively successful Web 2.0 Chiropractic Marketing

hooby164

Postby hooby164 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:13 am

definetly, dont waste your time with any bad reciprocal deals..... time consuming and not worth your while. only if you manage to find the real hot deals

Rick Glaser

Go fishing

Postby Rick Glaser » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:56 am

There are many more ways to market than doing an oldschool e-mail blast. If you went through and emailed them all directly and made it personal....you will have A LOT bigger chance of building links.

Reciprocals BTW are for the birds. Write a decent article, hit up a webmaster with the related article, and see if he wants to link up. If no, he will probably still read yours, and may become a return visitor.

I have tried in the past to do blasts, and if you are really passionate about doing them, email them and hit them with something vague, that will peak some interest.

He will respond back, then check out his site, and make it a genuine request by mentioning a certain page, his name, your name, your link, and why it is good, OTHER THAN FOR RANKINGS, OR FOR YOUR PRODUCT, but why it is good for THEIR site.

:)

KrazyG

Postby KrazyG » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Email marketing doesn't work out good anymore nowadays. They always tend to treated as SPAM! ;)

rayter

Postby rayter » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 pm

Sending link exchange requests to webmasters is fine. You won't penalized for doing that. Just make sure that you exchange links only with relevant sites. Quality is always more important than quantity.

annlight72

Postby annlight72 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 am

Link exchange and mailing list exchange between sites can be beneficial as long as the two sites are related, otherwise you may end up with email addresses for a completely different demographic to your targeted one. You could also buy mailing lists for your email marketing but these don't guarantee sucess

aqzseo

Postby aqzseo » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 am

B2B email marketing ‘must be engaging’
Companies have been advised that B2B email marketing professionals must ensure the content they send to clients is engaging.

Matt McNeill, chief executive officer of Sign-Up.to, said providing information-rich correspondence to clients is often the best way to boost click through and open rates.

He commented: "Ultimately, it comes down to meeting the expectations of your audience and ensuring that you have an engaging message in every campaign."

Mr McNeill added that B2B email marketers tend to get a better response by focusing on lengthier, monthly newsletters, while public-facing correspondence should be carried out more regularly.

According to a recent report by the Direct Marketing Association, 90 per cent of businesses believe email marketing campaigns are integral to their marketing efforts.

Indeed, 50 per cent of respondents to the poll said they plan to increase spending in this area in the future.

paulwalker

Postby paulwalker » Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:02 am

Instead of generating a reciprocal bakclink link I prefer to use one way link exchange. There are much more benefit of one way link exchange compare to reciprocal backlink generation.

ujju

Postby ujju » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 am

webrecsol wrote:hi friends,

Thanks in advance

Don't do this buddy.. soon it will fall under spamming.

Designer wedding sarees

aarisindia

Postby aarisindia » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:46 am

Hello,

Fundamentally you need to know Link Building Basics.

You can use Link Building Basics.

It might be helpful in solving query regarding Process of link building email marketing

I highly recommend that you read NOW!

Thank you for…understanding my perspective.

Very Truly Yours

Return to “SEO Forum”