Google Ranking

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
seecott

Google Ranking

Postby seecott » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi everyone,
I just finished creating my first professional website. http://www.sb2concepts.com/

Anyone have any good advise on getting better ranking on Google beside paying?

umeshseo

Postby umeshseo » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:46 pm

hi your site is nice one, bur in mozilla firefox your site page is not proper show....... please check it
[url=http://www.autobuynsell.com/limousin]Minnesota Limo For Sale
[/url]

KrazyG

Postby KrazyG » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:15 pm

I can see that you haven't optimized your site yet in terms of on-page and off-page optimization.

Analyze your site first, what keywords do you need, what needs to be added, revised or update. Content is really important. ;) Make sure you got some good and quality relevant content.

seecott

Postby seecott » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:20 pm

plutoscript wrote:To start getting backlinks, here on this site is one one many ways to improve or increase PR. Directories, forums, link exchange and many more will help you a long way.

When you say "backlinks", is just simply going to different website and posting? What kind of forums or websites should I be targeting?

seecott

Postby seecott » Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:23 pm

KrazyG wrote:I can see that you haven't optimized your site yet in terms of on-page and off-page optimization.

Analyze your site first, what keywords do you need, what needs to be added, revised or update. Content is really important. ;) Make sure you got some good and quality relevant content.

Hi KrazyG,

Do you have any article or link to what is "on-page and off-page optimization" or how to "on-page and off-page optimization"? My website is about window shades and fabrics. Should I always include those key words in every page? I have meta tags but I read somewhere it doesn't matter. Does meta tag work?

rayter

Postby rayter » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Your homepage needs some restructuring, particularly the onpage aspect of it. Revise your title tag. It should match your target keywords. Once you've done that, you can proceed to linkbuilding.

YooHee

Postby YooHee » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:38 am

you should work first on your backlinks if you want your site to have good PR then.... work on your keywords... use some not so competitive keywords first...
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

Return to “Google”