How to Help A Site Stable in Google Ranking?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
jackbl18

How to Help A Site Stable in Google Ranking?

Postby jackbl18 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:44 am

My site Pitguru.com is about Futures Trading and I tried so hard to help it rank high in Google for this key. It takes me more than six months. Do you believe that? I know to experts, they will have their own ways get their goal in much shorter time. Despite the time, when I saw my site in the first page some days ago, I was really happy like i just got a very big special gift from a special friend. However, the order always changes. The site change it position like we change cloths. Everyday, yes, everyday. This really make me worry. I know you guys can help. Would you please teach me what I should do next. I want to take chance to thanks in advance!

mwya

Postby mwya » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:47 am

Ask your self how i got that rank ?
then repeat what ever you did with your site to get that rank

thanks

signaltelevision

Postby signaltelevision » Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:36 am

Some time it happens with my sites also but after continues work on it right now i can say that for some of my web site there is no changes are done for last 2 months. So do not worry for it just do continues work for your site. You may get one stable position for your site.

KrazyG

Postby KrazyG » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:14 pm

Keep building links for your targeted keywords, Update your content once in a while. You might see it back to the first page in time. ;) Good luck.

shakir

Postby shakir » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:28 pm

For a stable position need continues SEO for a period of time .. can say one year at least... Once get a stabled position then has to continue it for life according to the site performence

mrandrei

Postby mrandrei » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Your niche seems to be very competitive. In fact, 6 months of SEO work wouldn't be enough to get a stable ranking, it should be a continuous process. SEO is all about hardwork.

Sofia101

Postby Sofia101 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Thats right!! continuous efforts and regular working helps. For stable page rank, you need to work more in back link generation from relevant sites and similar sites. If your back links changes frequently, then page rank can never be constant.

Good Day,
Forex Guide at http://fxguiding.com/

bkporack

Postby bkporack » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:25 am

All information which is provided by all of you are looking very informative, I am sure it will help me.

VladTepes

Postby VladTepes » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:38 pm

Also keeping yourself updated with what's new and "in" in the SEO world will keep you on track to make those methods effective and avoid things that make penalty or dislikes with Google.
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

PolarWebDesign

Postby PolarWebDesign » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:54 am

jackbl18, yes google's results do change. Actually I've seen my changes only minutes apart, so you should be aware of it.

What could you do?

Whatever you were doing during the first two months must have been working. Spend another month or two doing the same thing. You might also think of some alternative ways to build links. Can you utilize social networks? Can you start groups on Facebook regarding your topic?

Whatever you do, don't give up now when you are so close to your goal.
Professional flash design that helps you sell more.

rayter

Postby rayter » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 am

What linkbuilding methods have you already done for the site? Your campaign can also be successful if you keep on building quality links for your site. Patience is a virtue in SEO.

markjones123

Postby markjones123 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:11 pm

You have to continue building links so that you remain on your rankings..

acwebguru

Postby acwebguru » Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:21 pm

Google is itself unstable how can you all think about stabilizing your ranking in Google. However, I wanna add just one thing if you want to achieve stability just make sure that you are running faster than your competitors.
[Excessive URLs removed for spam. Post only 1 URL per post. Read our forum Terms & Policies. -ADMIN]

YooHee

Postby YooHee » Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:18 pm

if you want in your keyword ranking in google... you should have more focus on your keywords that do not rank and maintain the keyword promotion on keywords that are in the high rank :D if in page ranking you should maintain the number of backlinks that you have in your website.. :D
All you need to know about you Social Security Card

riazishere

Postby riazishere » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:10 am

try to make upload useful data as you can.

Return to “Google”