Increase Your Alexa Ranking with Autosurfs

Please only post Search Engine and Webmaster Related stuff.
EAAowner

AlexaAutoSurf

Post by EAAowner »

One Auto-surf program that I'd like to add is one of our newest releases. AlexaAutoSurf. The site is about 1 month old and has already helped multiple websites increase both traffic and Alexa rank. To drive thousands of Alexa toolbar users to your website, register on the website and add your sites and banners - 100% FREE!
Last edited by EAAowner on Tue May 22, 2007 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VladTepes

Re: AlexaAutoSurf

Post by VladTepes »

EAAowner wrote:One Auto-surf program that I'd like to add is one of our newest releases. AlexaAutoSurf. The site is about 1 month old and has already helped multiple websites increase both traffic and Alexa rank. To drive thousands of Alexa toolbar users to your website, register on the website and add your sites and banners - 100% FREE!
not working here now...
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

EAAowner

Fixed

Post by EAAowner »

I have edited the link. The proper link is http://www.AlexaAutoSurf.com

vietnamimpressive

Post by vietnamimpressive »

i am not against this idea but from my point of view, donot try to be fast with alexa ranking as it sometimes affect your business as user will come one time then next they never comes again as they thought, you are a liar!

jasonk1234

Post by jasonk1234 »

Do these autosurf sites violate adsense's rules? are they the same as traffic exchange sites?

www.aceofblades.webs.com

I don't see how alexa really maters much

Post by www.aceofblades.webs.com »

I can put my alexa ranking wherever I want it, maby not legal i'm not sure. It does no good though. If you have a sweet website people will by. not too many people really understand alexa that much. I think it's irrelevant. just my opinion

sadiatabbasum

Post by sadiatabbasum »

Alexa ranking havn't any importance i think i'm just having 20 visitors daily on one of my blog and alexa ranking ranking of that blog is around 2,51,000 and on my other blog i'm getting 150 visitors but alexa ranking of my that blog is just around 56,34,000 .... And most of visitors know nothing about alexa ...people seach on google and come to your site they don't search whats your alexa ranking ...

www.aceofblades.webs.com

yes thats true

Post by www.aceofblades.webs.com »

Google is more important. And the alexa rankings are higher in more populated areas.

ben_at_run

Post by ben_at_run »

I haven't yet visit alexa but this opinion is right that google is more reliable than alexa.but i will visit alexa and then see what's the importance of alexa

phoenixtears

Post by phoenixtears »

Woww ur tutorial is awesome does it really work??? tell me is it legal to icrease ranking like that i mean i cud end up in breaking some law?some

kellogg9

Post by kellogg9 »

With total honesty i think Alexa ranking isnt very relevant as say Google is.

trungvmn

Re: Increase Your Alexa Ranking with Autosurfs

Post by trungvmn »

I often use ahrefs to check, but do not know how to increase Alexa, I stop Alexa very important and need customers to get it right. Thank you for sharing the above.