I NEED HUGE TRAFFIC

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
chemashie

I NEED HUGE TRAFFIC

Post by chemashie »

Can somebody tell me how to drive huge traffic to my site and increase my earnings.check my site here ; www.chemashieconcept.com

Netdogz

Post by Netdogz »

Hi,

If you are looking for huge amount of traffics then you should work for traffics promotion.

You can do forum posting, press release submission, Social bookmarking, blog commenting etc work for your site.

And if you are looking for more traffics then you can use google adwords.

[url=http://www.netdogz.com]web design ct[/url]
[url=http://www.netdogz.com]Connecticut web designer[/url]

t-wins

Post by t-wins »

Getting more traffic and getting more sales are not the same. You can get a lot of traffic that doesn't convert into dollars. I would suggest you try SEO because the traffic by SEO is more targeted. You can generate a lot of traffic from social networking sites, but they don't convert.

foodsnark

Post by foodsnark »

Thank for a sharing.

chemashie

am not having any click on my blog

Post by chemashie »

can somebody check my site and see things,i registered for adwords but no click yet www.chemashieconcept.com
www.sustainable-environments.blogspot.com

TSB

Post by TSB »

The only relevant traffic that you should be concerned of is search traffic. Forget social traffic. They are useless.

Arcorlaser

Re: am not having any click on my blog

Post by Arcorlaser »

chemashie wrote:can somebody check my site and see things,i registered for adwords but no click yet
Hi,

It can be due to your keywords selection.

Adwords is not a simple task you need to be very carefully in adwords. Otherwise you can loose a big part of your money without any profits.

webiks

Post by webiks »

Every want huge traffic ! You must hard work for it ! It isn't easy.
[url=http://hostwisely.com]Web Hosting[/url]

cfoo

Post by cfoo »

For an instant traffic, you may use adwords. But, I'd suggest that you work for ranking on google.

extreme-seo

Post by extreme-seo »

Try to get some links for your website, follow every step for optimizing a website and then expect traffic.

If you are looking for direct traffic then you should consider adwords, CPC etc.

rayter

Post by rayter »

I suggest you bookmark the pages of your site in popular SB sites like Digg and Propeller. Post comments in Yahoo Answers too. :)

Ka-canor

Post by Ka-canor »

Using all social site for link building is more effective in having more traffic.

thirdisa

Post by thirdisa »

Unfortunately, there is no single way/ rule that you should follow for building site traffic. Choose the best SEO method for you and track progress to be able to gauge which the most effective one. Keep content rich and keywords competitive.
For Australia Immigration Assistance and Services

christmasguide

Post by christmasguide »

Write unique content And interesting content to attract your visitors and search engines , And then get lot of high quality back links For your site , And make your site visible For Search engines , Also you can use social media networking and blog commenting and also forum posting too like you are doing here , But main Source of getting traffic on Site is just Search engines . So once you get good position in search engine For some good keywords you'll automatically start receiving tons of traffic on your site ...
[url=http://www.aquacareer.com/]Find Online Jobs[/url]