What is the domain authority ?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
Joyadelfin

What is the domain authority ?

Postby Joyadelfin » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:09 am

Hello friends,

I want to know that What is the domain authority ? tell me guys...

carlhardy

Re: What is the domain authority ?

Postby carlhardy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:09 am

Domain Authority is a score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engines.Use Domain Authority when comparing one site to another or tracking the “strength” of your website over time.
Hospitals Management b2b portal is a procurement platform for key decision makers to expand business opportunities globally.

JanetTPichardo

Postby JanetTPichardo » Mon May 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Domain Authority is one the search engine factor which is based on three factors, age,size and popularity. DA is a score developed by Moz which predicts how a site will be ranked in search engines. Higher the domain Authority, higher the ranking in search engines. Domain Authority measures the authority of complete domain.

edusky

Postby edusky » Fri May 20, 2016 12:17 am

DA means strength of Domail, It's Depend your Domain Age, Link popularity
Free education in Germany

mukeshkr5683

Postby mukeshkr5683 » Fri May 20, 2016 4:52 am

Domain Authority is Score is Given by Moz it Depend on your site Structure, Your Rank in Search Engine and How many visitor is come in your Website. That all are the Factor for Improving Domain Authority

webiletechnologies

Postby webiletechnologies » Mon May 23, 2016 12:31 am

Domain Authority is very important factor for getting higher ranking for your website in SEO. Domain authority is a metric which was created by Moz, for the purpose of rating a website on a scale of 1-100 where 100 being the best and 1 is the worst for website. So the higher the domain authority of a website, the higher its ranking in search engines.

mukeshkr5683

Postby mukeshkr5683 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:04 am

Domain authority is Given by Moz and they are predict domain authority by how well a website will rank on search engines. Now a day domain authority is must important for Website because PR Services are Disable by google.

naumansuave

Postby naumansuave » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:19 am

Hi,

I don't know how to check the domain authority and what it is. Can anyone please tell me my website's domain authority.
Here's the link: Educational Mobile Apps & Games

Thanks in advance.

Return to “SEO Forum”