SEO optimisation

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
kalra

SEO optimisation

Postby kalra » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:03 am

Currently I'm using "SEO Title tag" and "simple tags" and "robots meta NL" as SEO plugins, I"m just asking myself if they are really necessary and maybe doing more bad then good?

Has mimbo pro been optimised for SEO and is there a need for extra plugins to improve this?

rayter

Postby rayter » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Title tags are the most essential tags in a page. You should focus more on that and make sure they are relevant to page content.

Dave011

Postby Dave011 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:03 am

They have meta tag analyzer here. Its essential specially in targeting your keywords.

wocables

Firewire Cables

Postby wocables » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:21 am

Firewire Cables - Firewire Cables for computers,motherboards, processors, memory, hard drives, components, monitors and others at the lowest prices.
[url="http://www.worldofcables.com"]Electronic Accessories[/url]
[url="http://worldofcables.com/store/listCategoriesAndProducts.asp?idCategory=2948"]Computer Accessories[/url]

ITchimes1

Postby ITchimes1 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:18 am

Meta title is very important for website. Its help to getting ranking.

richermartyn

Postby richermartyn » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

Thank you,
I am Richer Martyn,
I like the information you shared. I extremely thank you. Be connected with me and help after this time also.

Brodie Constant

re

Postby Brodie Constant » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:41 pm

I write a "blogtitle" or "tagline" under "options" and "general" then the title appears but the title I wrote also appears on top of my logo which I placed on top of my site. How do I prevent the blogtitle (or tagline) to appear on top of the bg_masthead.jpg image?

aarkei

Re: SEO optimisation

Postby aarkei » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 am

kalra wrote:Currently I'm using "SEO Title tag" and "simple tags" and "robots meta NL" as SEO plugins, I"m just asking myself if they are really necessary and maybe doing more bad then good?

Has mimbo pro been optimised for SEO and is there a need for extra plugins to improve this?

Title tag is essential and it is the heading of you website for the search engines. Its necessary.

yummy30

Postby yummy30 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 pm

Good practices for page title tags
• Accurately describe the page's content - Choose a title that effectively communicates the
topic of the page's content.
Avoid:
• choosing a title that has no relation to the content on the page
• using default or vague titles like "Untitled" or "New Page 1"

• Create unique title tags for each page - Each of your pages should ideally have a unique
title tag, which helps Google know how the page is distinct from the others on your site.
Avoid:
• using a single title tag across all of your site's pages or a large group of pages
• Use brief, but descriptive titles - Titles can be both short and informative. If the title is too
long, Google will show only a portion of it in the search result.
Avoid:
• using extremely lengthy titles that are unhelpful to users
• stuffing unneeded keywords in your title tags

Form Google's webmaster guideline! Hope help!

hosting456

Postby hosting456 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:52 pm

SEO is the medium to promote your website in order to have high rankings. Website Optimization is the means to pull traffic in order to promote your website and improving the ranking of your website. Implementing relevant keywords in the right places is very crucial. Topranker.in has teams which takes into account and understand the significance of these critical aspects while optimizing a given website.

markjones123

Postby markjones123 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:40 pm

Here are the factors you need to consider when doing On-Page Optimization:

meta tags
title tags
alt attributes
h1/h2 tags (headings)
keywords
description

adamsonace

Postby adamsonace » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:04 pm

Search engine optimization is a technique used to make your Web pages more useful for your customers while making them more transparent and understandable to search engines. SEO is an inexpensive way to help your Web site get more page views by creating Web pages that rank highly in search engine results.

brucejohn

Postby brucejohn » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:31 am

Search engine optimisation is great technique used for ranking our websites on search engines. Great seo requires great computers and great computers required good processors so importance of good processors cannot be ignored in this case Intel processors price in pakistan is bringing you good processors.

Return to “SEO Forum”