How to get ranking at Google

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
global

How to get ranking at Google

Post by global »

Global Freight and Logistics Network Ltd (GFLN) is one of the fastest growing global network for independent freight forwarders. GFLN is a upto the mark network offering complete solutions to the trade & industry.

To find out the advantages of using Global Freight and Logistics Network as an exporter, importer, buyer, shipper or a trading house, please Click here at http://www.gfln.com

GFLN globally offers to the trade the best choice in international forwarding, logistics and supply chain management. Very Personal service and very competitive pricing is backed up by the unrivalled resources of the Global Freight & Logistics Network Ltd, one of the world’s best & powerful network of independent freight forwarders.

GFLN team works with top-quality partners in every major city in the world, so wherever you need to ship, GFLN has it covered. Every single applicant to join GFLN is individually and rigorously examined and after a thorough research applications are accepted. GFLN tends to be represented by only the top level service providers.

While using GFLN, shippers and buyers benefit from the personal attention and drive for customer satisfaction that only independent expert forwarders can provide, coupled with the technological support of professionals. GFLN management is totally neutral and dedicated to servicing the needs of the members. GFLN management are all highly experienced ex-forwarders and shipping professionals who are available around the clock to advise and support members and their clients.

GFLN members are covered by a comprehensive financial guarantee and network-exclusive insurance programs for cargo, freight services liability (E&O) and much more. GFLN members have exclusive access to systems such as the in-house developed & designed track-and-trace system, a program that efficiently integrates the forwarding systems of all concerned in the supply chain so we all speak the same language.

There are GFLN members in every location waiting to welcome you and offer you, your buyers and factories to see how best to solve your logistics problems. To go to the GFLN member listing and find members in your location Click here at http://www.gfln.com to reach to GFLN senior executives. There is a Regional Head Quarter in the Middle East the fastest expanding & demanding area in the world these days, which is working round the clock so wherever you are, at whatever time of day, there will be someone available to handle your enquiries.

For more information please click at http://www.gfln.com

John White

Post by John White »

Thank you for the usefull information. I will try to keep my URLs short as possible.

articlemaster

Post by articlemaster »

I cant get the actual meaning of the thread and also the reponse. Are they both spammin?? LOL

ellemdee

Post by ellemdee »

John White wrote:Thank you for the usefull information. I will try to keep my URLs short as possible.
IMO, If the has targeted keywords, spiders will give importance for those particular keywords as part of their ranking methods. Since search engines will consider the website has more information related to the targeted keywords. :wink: :wink:

yummy30

Post by yummy30 »

This guy's post ahs nothing to do with his title, spamming!!!

sevan

Post by sevan »

loool????high ranke in googllee??this is about insurance.where the high ranking part????spam?

susanqy

Post by susanqy »

The content is nothing to do with the title !

cdcoco

Post by cdcoco »

It is a repetitous post, I have seen it in this forum with another title!

ContestKing

Post by ContestKing »

high quality incoming links is key

joker

Post by joker »

Sorry to say... This is absolutely spamming! I thought I can get great idea to get high rankings on Google... :(

Hanratty

Post by Hanratty »

It's been some time since the last article on Google appeared in thesitewizard.com's newsletter, giving tips on how you can improve your search engine rank on Google. This article updates the Google search engine promotion tips given in that issue and extends it with new Google search engine positioning tips.
There are numerous tips floating around in webmaster circles about how to improve your ranking in search engine results on Google.

Get Those Inbound Links

Since Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, it stands to reason that you should try to get as many links pointing at your pages as possible. This is so obvious that I'm only mentioning it for completeness sake.
Your Title Tag

Google seems to give weight to the title of your page. By title, I mean the text that is sandwiched between the HTML <TITLE> tags in the <HEAD> section of your web page. If you use a Web editor that automatically inserts a title like "New Page", remember to change it to some meaningful text with your keywords inside to reap the benefit of this feature.
Content-Laden Pages (Keyword Density)

It has often been observed that Google considers keyword density a large factor in ranking pages in search engine results, more so than many other search engines. You can read more about keyword density and how you can improve it on your pages from my other article, Improving Your Keyword Density for Search Engine Positioning, at http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/ke ... sity.shtml
Keyword-laden Links?

According to a paper published by one of Google's founders, if the links pointing to your page has the relevant keyword text in them, it will cause your page to be ranked higher in search engine results. For example, a link with the text "Cheap Shoe Store" pointing at your site will cause your site to be listed earlier if a visitor searches for "cheap shoe store" than if the link simply said "click here". You can find a copy of the paper online at The Anatomy of a Large-Scale Hypertextual Web Search Engine.
Last edited by Hanratty on Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hanratty

Post by Hanratty »

There are numerous tips floating around in webmaster circles about how to improve your ranking in search engine results on Google.

Get Those Inbound Links

Since Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, it stands to reason that you should try to get as many links pointing at your pages as possible. This is so obvious that I'm only mentioning it for completeness sake.
Your Title Tag

Google seems to give weight to the title of your page. By title, I mean the text that is sandwiched between the HTML <TITLE> tags in the <HEAD> section of your web page. If you use a Web editor that automatically inserts a title like "New Page", remember to change it to some meaningful text with your keywords inside to reap the benefit of this feature.
Content-Laden Pages (Keyword Density)

It has often been observed that Google considers keyword density a large factor in ranking pages in search engine results, more so than many other search engines. You can read more about keyword density and how you can improve it on your pages from my other article, Improving Your Keyword Density for Search Engine Positioning, at http://www.thesitewizard.com/archive/ke ... sity.shtml
Keyword-laden Links?

According to a paper published by one of Google's founders, if the links pointing to your page has the relevant keyword text in them, it will cause your page to be ranked higher in search engine results. For example, a link with the text "Cheap Shoe Store" pointing at your site will cause your site to be listed earlier if a visitor searches for "cheap shoe store" than if the link simply said "click here". You can find a copy of the paper online at The Anatomy of a Large-Scale Hypertextual Web Search Engine.
Last edited by Hanratty on Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

starplus

Post by starplus »

inbound links for sure

A 2 Z PC Service

How it works

Post by A 2 Z PC Service »

Still untile now, I did not get the idea?

seo.doc

Post by seo.doc »

yummy30 wrote:This guy's post ahs nothing to do with his title, spamming!!!
Obviously this is a spam thread. Any way we can't really avoid having spammers on the board. Looking back to the title of the thread I guess relevant, quality backlinks and link strength are the most important factor to rank higher in search results.
Seo Services Free Consultation