SEO

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
betty

Post by betty »

You are enjoyoing your work with boring work. SEO is really great technique and one must work hard on this for getting good output.

Ka-canor

Post by Ka-canor »

I really enjoyed the work of SEO and its really fun because you will discover something new here.

hunter29

Re: SEO

Post by hunter29 »

tathararogers wrote:SEO is really very hard and sometime very boring work.i doing SEO from last two years.and i enjoyed my work.
It's really amazing. SEO is boring still you are enjoying it.

However, I love to apply new tactics and strategy to discover new things in SEO.

nasracfan09

Post by nasracfan09 »

Your post doesn't makes much sense to me. You first said you are doing a boring work, and then only said you are enjoying it for the last 2 years. That's strange. Anyways, SEO is not that boring as I feel.

shakir

Post by shakir »

tathararogers wrote:SEO is really very hard and sometime very boring work.i doing SEO from last two years.and i enjoyed my work.
Hahha the work is so bored bu u r enjoying... how its possible...According to me SEo is not boring work.. its interesting if u r serious... .

aarkei

Post by aarkei »

How can you enjoy with boring work? Seo is hard but not boring. It gives you the power and knowledge to do this. When you get the desired result, then?

yummy30

Post by yummy30 »

SEO is an ongoing process. And SEO is not free. It can be both easy and difficult. HTML knowledge is necessary. If you already know some HTML then you’ll have a much easier time learning SEO.

rayter

Post by rayter »

SEO isn't really boring. It depends on how you make a variation in your SEO strategies. It can get too monotonous so you need to come up with new approaches all the time.

calnettech

Post by calnettech »

SEO is an art.

hosting456

Post by hosting456 »

SEO is the medium to promote your website in order to have high rankings. There are different tools and techniques to promote your website through our search engine optimization strategies, from setting your website positions in the search engine through website optimizing with SEO friendly content. Website Optimization is the means to pull traffic in order to promote your website and improving the ranking of your website. Implementing relevant keywords in the right places is very crucial. Topranker.in has teams which takes into account and understand the significance of these critical aspects while optimizing a given website. Being one of the topmost complete web solutions company in india we provide internet marketing services with the help of a professional team for setting bench mark in the field of otimizing websites for search engines.