Google's AdSense Blunder!

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
instantly

Google's AdSense Blunder!

Post by instantly »

Apparently, Google's AdSense program holds Global Monopoly! I don't know, whether or not, there is any similar program run by other Internet Companies. It, surely, is a very big money earning Scheme, directly or indirectly, for Website Owners, Advertisers, Bloggers, Publishers, etc.
However, there are some necessary Formalities which all AdSense Users are required to complete, before there Earnings could be paid to them by Google.com. One such indispensable formality is that all AdSense users are required to fill up their PIN Code at an specific Space of their respective AdSense Accounts. Otherwise, after an year or two, after Creating the new Blog, or Website, all the "Money Earner" AdSense Ads will disappear from all of their Web Pages and, after long duration of Time, the Earnings may be Forfeited by Google.com! Usually, Google.com informs almost all the AdSense Users by Email, that their respective PIN Codes would be, or have been, sent by Standard Mail to their respective Postal Addresses on Record. As long as the PIN Code is not verified by an AdSense User, only the Google's Public Service Advertisements (PSAs) will be displayed at her, or his, Web Pages, instead of the "Money Earner" AdSense Ads! Meanwhile, the Report Section of her, or his, Google AdSense Accounts would display the following two Notices:
(1) "Your payments are currently on hold. Action is required to release payment. More details." and,
(2) "Your pages are displaying Public Service Advertisements (PSAs) because you haven't yet verified your PIN and/or phone number. See the Payment History page for more details"
I, however, never see any "Money Earner" AdSense Ads on Majority of Extraordinary Creative Bloggers' Pages! Therefore, only the following three Logical Conclusions can be drawn:
(1) Majority of the AdSense Users, all over the World, are so Much Foolish that they would Shun their Rights to get Possession of their own Respective Earnings! Is it possible?
(2) The Postal Departments of the Majority of Countries are either Corrupt, or Inefficient, or Both! In such cases the Victim AdSense Users must have the appropriate Legal Recourse available in their respective Countries, and the respective Governments must take punitive actions against the erring Departments.
(3) Google.com never sends the PIN Codes to those AdSense Users about whom they think that they are Impotent enough to do anything to Reverse the Situation. This is the most Logical Conclusion. Is it Malices Malignantly, or what? Is Forfeiture of AdSense Users Earnings, a way that Google.com has become a Multi-Billionaire Company? Does Google.com get indirect, or direct, Monetary Gains by Displaying PSAs? I don't think that the Concerned US Authorities would Let it happen. Nevertheless, they should Investigate the matter very deeply to rule out the possibilities of any Fraudulent Practices.
Under such circumstance, even Google.com would suffer a very Big Loss! Because, the Extraordinary Creative Bloggers may stop Developing their respective Blogs. Even the Advertisers may suffer Big Losses, because their Products would not be Displayed at the Extraordinary Bloggers' Pages, where Most Visitors Hit!
It is high time that all the Internet Users and, the Media, all over the World, should raise their voices in this regard, in order to Enrich the World of the Internet with more and more Knowledge, Information, Data, New Ideas and Innovations, etc, for the Benefit of the Internet Users around the World.
Most Importantly, Google.com should do Everything to Rectify such Blunder. They must Display their Email Address, as a Support and Help System, at easily viewable place, on all the AdSense Users' Accounts Pages, instead of running an Ever Growing AdSense Help Center, where Misleading and Inappropriate Discussions take place, MOSTLY. They may send the PIN Code by Registered Mail after deducting the real cost from the Earnings of the respective AdSense Users. They can, surely, send the PIN Code by SMS to all the AdSense Users' Respective Cell Phone Numbers on the Respective AdSense Accounts Records, all around the World! It is their Prerogative to Put the Earnings of AdSense Users on hold, as long as the Respective PIN Codes are not Verified, while still Displaying the "Money Earner" AdSense Ads on their respective Web Pages. Their are lot of ways for Google.com, Indeed!
This Message is being Posted at as many Websites as possible. I hope, this would not affect Their Value in the Share Market, Adversely. For the Welfare of all the AdSense Users, all around the World, it should not. :idea: :idea: :idea:

DavidWhite

Post by DavidWhite »

LOL haha classic!!

nice one, how'd you come up with this idea?

VladTepes

Post by VladTepes »

Those where good suggestions but I think Google already been with that and chosen the right methods and actions for every cases you've mentioned. With bulk of adsense user trying to ask something about their concerns, Google can't handle them manually that's why they set up guidelines as references..
Pet Beds - Quality, style and comfort plus healing and soothing warm effects for cold winter season.

cdcoco

Post by cdcoco »

Why not also give YPN a shoot??

I think it is also worthing trying!

fooddieting

Post by fooddieting »

this it right

instantly

Post by instantly »

[quote="VladTepes"]Those where good suggestions but I think Google already been with that and chosen the right methods and actions for every cases you've mentioned. With bulk of adsense user trying to ask something about their concerns, Google can't handle them manually that's why they set up guidelines as references..[/quote]
Thanks for your response. I must, however, bring to notice that I did not find any guideline regarding the matter I have stirred :!:

instantly

Post by instantly »

Thanks everybody for the response. However, there is a little bit of disagreement with VladTepes, regarding the matter, which I have already posted. An overwhelming stir might rectify the problem :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: