Article Submission

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
rpohire

Article Submission

Post by rpohire »

Can anyone suggest me : how many times a single article can be posted to X amount of sites? I need to find out what is a legitimate amount of article/PR sites an article can be submitted to before Google/other SE’s think its spam.

Thank you
San :)

rayter

Post by rayter »

It doesn't really matter for as long you submit the article to directories with good reputation and pagerank. Don't submit it to dead and spammy sites.

markjones123

Post by markjones123 »

It depends on you as long as you don't submit that same article on the same article site. It will be considered as duplicate content.

Sofia101

Post by Sofia101 »

Hey there,

For me 10-15 times is ok and i am getting good SEO values by that. I would recommend you to try with 10 submissions initially and see the result and decide for further increase or decrease in submissions.

Regards
Forex Guide at http://fxguiding.com/

seo.doc

Post by seo.doc »

You can submit single article to many article sites. But make sure to track your articles status if it's accepted or not. With this submission once approve you can recycle it and used that approve article for promotion.
Seo Services Free Consultation

my_misyel

Post by my_misyel »

As long as you are not submitting the same article on the same site.

KrazyG

Post by KrazyG »

No exact limit. Just make sure that you submit first to the quality article directory sites...

sfwsn

Post by sfwsn »

You can submit the same article to many article directories. But if you want to submit to ezinearticle, make sure you submit to this site first and wait for their approval before submitting to others. This site does not take articles that has been published elsewhere.
{Excessive URL's removed by admin. Please post 1 URL per message}

seo.doc

Post by seo.doc »

sfwsn wrote:You can submit the same article to many article directories. But if you want to submit to ezinearticle, make sure you submit to this site first and wait for their approval before submitting to others. This site does not take articles that has been published elsewhere.
That is right try to submit first the article to trusted and reputable one so that you'll earn the credibility of the article.
Seo Services Free Consultation

probafix

Re: Article Submission

Post by probafix »

Submit your articles on articlebase.com...

When ever you submit article remember your content should be unique and attractive.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

Razer_Thomas

Post by Razer_Thomas »

It depends on you and how many submission you require? But one thing you have to take care is that TITLE and DESCRIPTION of article should be modified little more in every Article Directory. Don't try to submit same article to all directory.
Thanks! & Regard
cheap reseller hosting

cecille20

Re:

Post by cecille20 »

markjones123 wrote:It depends on you as long as you don't submit that same article on the same article site. It will be considered as duplicate content.
Yeah this is right.. Additionally, you should follow they rules in order to approved your articles fastly.

westernsoftware10

Post by westernsoftware10 »

you can submit your article to many sites but 1 article = 1 site

Viresh

Post by Viresh »

This is also the important way to collect relevant back links towards your site.with do follow attribute.
ezinearticles.com is the best article site which provide do follow link after analyse your content of the article.

bardmirna

Post by bardmirna »

Just one unique article per 1 site. Submit it to the article sites that has high PR and is updated of the status of your article like ezine.