Article Submission

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
rpohire

Article Submission

Postby rpohire » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Can anyone suggest me : how many times a single article can be posted to X amount of sites? I need to find out what is a legitimate amount of article/PR sites an article can be submitted to before Google/other SE’s think its spam.

Thank you
San :)

cecille20

Postby cecille20 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 pm

You mean how many article you can submit in 1 article directory? You can submit many times but e sure it is unique. But in social bookmaking sites. it has a limit. Because they might banned you. If I were you, make a 2 article submission (unique) everyday in your choice article site. It's for the safeness of your site. For the better understanding you can read their rules regulations. ;)

rpohire

Postby rpohire » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 am

Thank you for responding , I think i was not so clear with my last posting. My question was like into how many article directories a single article can be posted. Can I post the same article to 20 -30 article directories?

suneelkumar85

Postby suneelkumar85 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:34 am

The article directory proposes to make your life easier, providing useful articles, tutorials and information resources from and about various life issues. Here you may find: free business articles; financial and e-commerce articles; free internet tutorials; science and health information; free sport and fitness advice; reference and education articles. If you have some, feel free to submit articles to our directory. Each article submission is carefully analyzed by our team.

Also, other general-interest areas are covered: home and family articles and tutorials; self improvement tips; travel and leisure; society and religion articles;

The article directory is a premium educational resource and free article submission service, providing comprehensive articles and tutorials and it is designed for information purposes only. The material you find here is free for general use but no part of the content may be reproduced or distributed in any form or by any means, without specifying its source (actually, the E articles directory) or linking to it as mentioned on every article page. If you have any question, suggestion or opinion you'd like to share with us, or simply want to notify us about possible article submission errors, please feel free to contatct E articles directory.
------------------------------------------------------

investment066

Postby investment066 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:22 am

Yes you can post the same article on 'n' number of different websites. I dont think there is anything wrong with that.

jason830

Postby jason830 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:17 am

Maybe you can submit one article to one site then submit it to several bookmark sites.I think it is useful.
And if you want to submit one article to several article site, you should make sure the first one has been indexed by search engine then submit it to other sites.

seo.doc

Postby seo.doc » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:10 am

You can submit your article as many as you want in different article submission site. I think as long as you put your own spin on it, add some of your own thoughts, dupe content won't be issue here .
Seo Services Free Consultation

my_misyel

Re: Article Submission

Postby my_misyel » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:20 pm

rpohire wrote:Can anyone suggest me : how many times a single article can be posted to X amount of sites? I need to find out what is a legitimate amount of article/PR sites an article can be submitted to before Google/other SE’s think its spam.

Thank you
San :)

As many as you can just provide 1 article per 1 article site.

KrazyG

Postby KrazyG » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:30 pm

I don't think that there's a limit on that matter. The best thing to do here is to pick only those who are rated as the best article directory sites and then submit on those lists.

mukesh2702

Postby mukesh2702 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:41 pm

You can provide a single article per site

rayter

Postby rayter » Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:00 pm

You can submit a single article to multiple directories for as long as you own the copyright for it. But if you can submit unique article to every directory, that's even better. Google loves original content.

shanekruger

Re:

Postby shanekruger » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:26 pm

You can post your first article in ezinearticles then submit more 20 articles directory after approval form ezine.

addison2015

Postby addison2015 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:00 am

You cannot post the same articles to all the site,if you do such that you will be banned or discard by the moderator.
[Excessive URL's removed for spam. 1 URL per post allowed. - Admin]

dylan55

Postby dylan55 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:04 am

With it comes to article submission, you can submit articles as many as you can in different article submission sites but you can't submit it twice in every site. so, about article submission, there's no spamming about it. It so easy to post in different article sites but its very difficult to earn approvals from the article sites.

jillhandley

Postby jillhandley » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:08 am

Same article can be posted to any directory.
Regards,
Jill Handley
Eco-sys,Electronic Cigarette Store

Return to “Google”