Social Media Marketing

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
Imtiaz

Social Media Marketing

Postby Imtiaz » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:50 am

Can anyone tell me which is the best platform for Social Media Marketing? I need some platforms which are free to use.

OliviaBlogger

Re: Social Media Marketing

Postby OliviaBlogger » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:29 am

I also need to know free platforms for SMM. Who can help?

blackdinesh

Postby blackdinesh » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:36 am

social media marketing is the online marketing such as used to promote the products or developments and some other developments in a such short manner to update and manner
http://tnea.a4n.in/Courses/MC

cheta

Postby cheta » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Imtiaz wrote:Can anyone tell me which is the best platform for Social Media Marketing? I need some platforms which are free to use.

The best platform is the Facebook platform because it commands the highest number of traffic visitors online seconded by youtube. second, its paid advertising is very cheap, third, you can get targeted traffic in terms of niche, country etc. and many more. Also it has no restriction to the number of words you can input unlike twitter. and many others as well. Also you can join as my facebook groups as possible in your niche and blast your link across them. these and many others are good reasons why facebook is the best platform.
Dollar SEO Services : Get REAL Traffic Visitors, Good Quality Backlinks at $1 ONLY

vickyweba4n

Postby vickyweba4n » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Customers can now post reviews of products and services, rate customer service, and ask questions or voice concerns directly to companies through social media platforms. Thus social media marketing is also used by businesses in order to build relationships of trust with consumers..
http://tnea.a4n.in/Topcolleges/top_colleges_chennai

lanchi1993

Postby lanchi1993 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:46 am

You say social media marketing is "not long term advantage" but it's exactly the contrary.

1. Building a qualified and engaged follower base on Social Media allows you to deliver your message to hundreds, thousands or even millions of people (depending of your business size) at the lowest possible cost.

2. SMM is the best way to deliver real time marketing messages. For example you could inform your followers of a special offer or new product arrival within minutes. The only thing you would need is a short message, maybe some kind of visual and a link to your website or the address of your business (if offline).

3. SMM allows you also to improve your search engine rankings. Talking long term advantage this one is probably the best example. Building your brand on social media will help your business to take more space on search engines and improve rankings and prevent cyber squatting.

>> support me at : http://4ddraw.com/
support me at: http://4ddraw.com/

williamsreus1

Postby williamsreus1 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:39 am

Imtiaz wrote:Can anyone tell me which is the best platform for Social Media Marketing? I need some platforms which are free to use.

Social bookmarking
Facebook
Linkedin
Pinterest
instagram
plus.google.com

niloy67

Postby niloy67 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Hello guys.

We Are Provide unlimited Any Kind of social media account service..

(1). google voice number,
(2). gmail phone verified account.
(3). twitter phone verified account.
(4). hotmail phone verified account.
(5). yahoo phone verified account.
(6). mail.ru account.
(7). facebook aged phone verified account.
(8). facebook normal account.
(9). craigslist chatting pva.

we can bulk account supply everyday...
contact for price:

IvanN

Postby IvanN » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:58 pm

I think it's Facebook.

othername0104

Postby othername0104 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:12 pm

1. Facebook
Who should use it: Everyone and their grandmas
What to share: All types of online content, events, ads
Post frequency: Once or twice a day
Consider advertising or paying to promote your page on Facebook, but don’t make your brand’s Facebook page itself look like an advertisement. Inspire conversations and shares – and be sure to ask questions.
Of all social networks, Facebook is best equipped to linearly share responses to a post asking a question or sparking conversation. Answers then appear in friends of your respondents, spreading the conversation.
Facebook offers personal connection and an enjoyable distraction amidst the work day, but use typically peaks outside of work hours. There’s no shortage of options for analyzing Facebook data. Track the success of your content by date and time to hone in on the best times for engaging your audience.

kumarsatish

Postby kumarsatish » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:25 am

Great post with nice information thanks for sharing

rachelpatel

Postby rachelpatel » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 am

Most of the people nowadays using social media platforms, they’re a natural place to reach new and highly targeted potential customers. Social Media is the best way to increase traffic to the website. We can promote our content through different social media platform. Easily build brand awareness.

heena

Postby heena » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:35 am

Social media marketing takes place when somebody creates and shares content on social media networks to promote his brand and accomplish marketing goals. It involves posting short texts, pictures or videos which would bring publicity and attract potential customers to the company...More Info: https://bit.ly/2g0IGfZ
office.com/setup

mohitpoddar

Postby mohitpoddar » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:39 am

Social media marketing is the online promotion of your business with the help of social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.

Check my blog on how social media influences digital marketing...https://blog.unisquareconcepts.com/guest-posts/need-for-digital-marketing-in-todays-business-world/

wsiprovenresults

Postby wsiprovenresults » Thu May 09, 2019 3:02 am

Everyone is talking about it. Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook; the list just goes on and on. To be the best, you need everyone talking about your business, and you need more than standard SEO, or search engine optimization, to do it. Enter Social Media Marketing, and the experts of Social Media Marketing company in Charlotte, Concord, Kannapolis and Harrisburg, NC: WSI Proven Results. WSI Proven Results aims to simplify the Internet and turn the World Wide Web into your own personal money making machine.

For More Info On SMM Visit: Social Media Marketing Charlotte NC

Return to “Social Media Marketing”