Basic knowledge about SEO

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
trisha12345

Basic knowledge about SEO

Postby trisha12345 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:04 am

Hello Everyone,
I am new user in the the forum.This forum is related to SEO so that is why i have joined. I want to learn about SEO, SEO tools etc. LIke everything about SEO.

Thank you
Hire Freelancer :)

ducbum

Re: Basic knowledge about SEO

Postby ducbum » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:41 pm

onpage: optimize your h1,h2,h3...meta keyword. you have to know a little bit coding html.
offpage: get as much backlink as you can by posting forum doffollow and posting guest blogging
tool: best tool is google websmaster tool

Lucyannabella

Postby Lucyannabella » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 am

Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, is one of the most rapidly growing forms of internet marketing. SEO companies spring up almost overnight, and in the volatile world of the internet, most of them die away just as fast. You have to optimize on page off page, get maximum dofollow backlinks and pay special attention to your content.

VictorHill

Postby VictorHill » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:00 am

Hello Trisa
Welcome to Submitexpress forum
My name is Victor Hill,
Nice to meet you here.

spymee007

Postby spymee007 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:53 am

earch Engine Optimisation or SEO is the simple activity of ensuring a website can be found in search engines for words and phrases relevant to what the site is offering. In many respects it's simply quality control for websites. Having said that, if there was ever an industry that was little understood by outsiders it's SEO.

anneroberts

Postby anneroberts » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:20 am

SEO requires basic knowledge of a website's META tags (something you're already familiar with if you built your own website; if not, work closely with your webmaster on those), an ability to learn which keywords and keyphrases to focus on for your website.

Return to “SEO Forum”