What is guest posting?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
rayanwaqas

What is guest posting?

Postby rayanwaqas » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:04 am

Please explain me in detailed what is the guest posting and what is the procedure of guest posting?

NealPatel

Re: What is guest posting?

Postby NealPatel » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:42 am

rayanwaqas wrote:Please explain me in detailed what is the guest posting and what is the procedure of guest posting?

instead of wasting time here,
you can google it and get the answer in detail.
people won't answer if you ask easily searchable questions.
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

homecleaning

Postby homecleaning » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:08 am

chicagodog

Postby chicagodog » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 am

Google is exploring different avenues regarding expelling the side promotions and has expanded the width of the SERP to 600px. Presently we have upto 70 characters obvious in the title when contrasted with 56.
Chicago dog training

siravi

Postby siravi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:29 am

Writing and publishing the article in some other website or blog is called Guest posting.

matthogan

Postby matthogan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:57 am

Guest posts and guest posting is where a writer who owns his or her own blog creates a unique and original post on another blog or site with a mention of the author and usually their blog at the bottom of the article.

dpksha

Postby dpksha » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:00 am

In Guest posting you can post your thoughts or content on another good website where different people read your content and click on your website links and come to your website, from guest posting you will get backlinks and traffic also.

http://www.coreisolutions.com/service/search-engine-optimization

SwGupta

Postby SwGupta » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:24 am

Guest blogging is something when you approach a blogger to publish your content on his/her blog.

Try finding some blogs which are in your niche and approach them for the guest blogging. The condition they may ask is the content should be 100% uniques & informative as well.

Sometimes the guest posting is for free & sometimes they charge you some amount.

Hope this helps!
A B.tech Graduate, an avid reader who loves to travel to beautiful places & cooks in free time. :)

My Blog - Wireless LAN

pvedala

Postby pvedala » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:19 am

You can publish your article in other blogs which is related to your niche. To do guest postings Your article must be unique content.

HokuRaj

Postby HokuRaj » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:47 am

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

yellowsapphire

Postby yellowsapphire » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:51 pm

Post your blog in other popular bloggin site called guest posting, for the purpose of getting good quality backlinks and traffic for your website.

AmandaCherry

Postby AmandaCherry » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:39 am

“Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else's website or blog. I offer this on my own site (occasionally) and do it quite a bit on other blogs with audiences that I want to speak to. It's a great way to connect with new readers and get your name out.

mohitpoddar

Postby mohitpoddar » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:46 am

Guest posting involves publishing a new post on someone else’s blogging site, in order to gain search engine traffic to your own blog and maintain good relationships with fellow bloggers. The content has to be of good quality so that it lives up to the standards of both you and your fellow blogger. It should impress readers, so that they may want to click on your blog link and follow your posts.

For more information check my blog here...https://blog.unisquareconcepts.com/cont ... te-a-blog/

swara31

Postby swara31 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:31 am

I got to know about the guest posting. Thank you so much..!!

xenelsoft

Postby xenelsoft » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:29 am

Guest Posting is the process of writing & posting your content on another popular or relevant website. The main purpose of using guest posting is to generate the relevant traffic & find the new audience for your blog.

we are a creative Digital Media Agency India offers a reliable & affordable SEO, SMO, PPC Services.
Xenelsoft is a leading Digital Media company in India established in 2013. we are creative digital marketing company offers SEO, SMO, ORM, Website designing and Website development services.

Return to “SEO Forum”