How to bring More Traffic

Discuss all aspects of Social Media Marketing, including Social Bookmarking, Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Youtube, Linkedin, Digg and others.
umairraja51

How to bring More Traffic

Postby umairraja51 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:05 am

I want to know , how to use Social Media and from where i can find related websites.

How i can bring more traffic for my website using Social Media. :roll:
[url]http://www.visainfo4u.com[/url]

cecille20

Postby cecille20 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 am

By interacting in the community. You should participate and gain your reputation. Not only promoting your site at all. Because they might not trust you. And also, create a effective little in your article story. So that visitors will visit your link that you're going to promote.

JaniceA

Postby JaniceA » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:21 pm

I had post this one on my previous comments

Marketing via facebook:
In facebook it is so easy to share videos and sites with your friends and as we all know if the video or site you had posted is pretty interesting your friends will share it to others and their friends might do the same thing, in this way or method make sure that when you post a video or website link say cool things or how interesting it is so that people will take a chance to click your link, but in this manner don’t make it obvious that you are promoting.

Marketing via Twitter:
Many people are now hooked up with this social media site, experts says that before something appears on google search now a days it will be seen first on twitter for twitter is the fastest growing social networking site on the net.

probafix

Postby probafix » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 pm

1. Directory & Search Engine Submission - It is a good idea to submit your site or blog details on top directories and sea5rch engines. Google, Yahoo and MSN are top search engine where you should submit your website details. Dmoz, Yahoo Directories, Google Directory, Best of The Web are best web directories where you can submit your website for inclusion.
2. Comments posting - Spend some time on internet and find top blogs and websites in your niche that give the facility of comment posting. When you have the list, start contributing there with valuable content but don't try to spam any website or blog with your comments. When you spend some time in comments posting on regular basis, you will be able to bring high amount of traffic and back links for your website.
Profit is just a click away - packages available now >>> visit Profit.biz

hunter29

Postby hunter29 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:58 pm

JaniceA wrote:I had post this one on my previous comments

Marketing via facebook:
In facebook it is so easy to share videos and sites with your friends and as we all know if the video or site you had posted is pretty interesting your friends will share it to others and their friends might do the same thing, in this way or method make sure that when you post a video or website link say cool things or how interesting it is so that people will take a chance to click your link, but in this manner don’t make it obvious that you are promoting.

Yes. There are also some great features like Facebook Fan Pages and Groups on Facebook to promote your business. It is also a great platform to be in direct touch with your customers.

jayseo

Re: How to bring More Traffic

Postby jayseo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:45 am

umairraja51 wrote:I want to know , how to use Social Media and from where i can find related websites.

How i can bring more traffic for my website using Social Media. :roll:

You have to participate in different QA sites and some community sites like twitter, facebook. All provide good traffic.

Dave011

Postby Dave011 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 pm

this is by getting or gathering members or friend and promote your site by informing you friends or members how good your product is.

virande

Postby virande » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 am

Every business or website owner needs targeted traffic in order to grow their business, and I'm sure that's what you want as well.

1) write more content.
2) Create A Free Report
3) Build links back to your website

dee_el07

Postby dee_el07 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 pm

cecille20 wrote:By interacting in the community. You should participate and gain your reputation. Not only promoting your site at all. Because they might not trust you. And also, create a effective little in your article story. So that visitors will visit your link that you're going to promote.

Yeah exactly! I'm also doing this process. Like in my stumbleupon, I gain my friends first and I just don't promote my site at all.. Then, surprisingly when I share my links, they also share it to their friends :) Till I got a huge traffic.

probafix

Postby probafix » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:23 am

please click this link it may help you

http://www.clicknewz.com/1689/how-to-us ... cessfully/

ramirezhenry55

Postby ramirezhenry55 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 am

You can post links of your website and video to your profile in social networking sites and add your targeted clients. You could also create a Fan Page in facebook and add friends as you continuously post interesting facts about your website.

ronaldjames500

Postby ronaldjames500 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 am

Social network are playing vital role in bringing traffic. And the best among them are facebook, twitter etc.

---------------------------
You Share Online

probafix

Postby probafix » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:15 am

Through facebook, linked, myspace and twitter..

TIM ROLAND

Postby TIM ROLAND » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm

Social media sites are the biggest source these days to promote your website and generate traffic as well. Search engines prefer social media sites as these help in knowing the popularity and attractiveness towards viewers. Even recent report published by a very famous traffic analyzing company "Compete" reveals that facebook is generating more traffic than Google. That is shocking, some experts say that social media may be the next generation search engines. Social media marketing is providing great support in generating traffic for your website.

vstrategy

Postby vstrategy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 pm

SEO methods can help you to promote your social media. By doing this you can gain more traffic to different people that visited your site.
Here are some exciting tips, just visit us
Gambling Guides

Return to “Social Media Marketing”