Does Google's algorithm change?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
ingiacucre

Does Google's algorithm change?

Postby ingiacucre » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:57 am

My Web is getting worse, gradually losing keywords and organic trafiic ?

dentutuonglai2046

Re: Does Google's algorithm change?

Postby dentutuonglai2046 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:04 am

There are small updates google will not be notified, so to increase the ranking of the page, please take care of the quality content and social networking sites.

susanburling

Postby susanburling » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 am

ingiacucre wrote:My Web is getting worse, gradually losing keywords and organic trafiic ?

Google's algorithm is not changed. You can recover your ranking on SERP by removing all your spammy or irrelevant backlinks. Your competitors might have done better SEO than you, you should completely go through your website by keeping all the aspects of SEO.

pankaj11

Postby pankaj11 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:34 am

Each year, Google changes its search algorithm around 500–600 times. While most of these changes are minor, Google occasionally rolls out a "major" algorithmic update (such as Google Panda and Google Penguin) that affects search results in significant ways.
For search marketers, knowing the dates of these Google updates can help explain changes in rankings and organic website traffic and ultimately improve search engine optimization.
Get Latest Government Jobs in India along with Bank Jobs in India.

NataMikhaylova

Postby NataMikhaylova » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:56 pm

ingiacucre wrote:My Web is getting worse, gradually losing keywords and organic trafiic ?

When I had faced such problem (with traffic decrease) I thought that it was connected with Panda or Penguin. But when I delved into a problem, I found another problem: chrome error. As I didn't follow the results of the site I haven't noticed this big problem which can happen to everyone.

This article aboutURL chrome error helps me to solve the problem. Maybe it will be useful for your situation or in the future.

Jennytam

Postby Jennytam » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:18 pm

I rencently noticed my traffic drop but not sure from algorithm change or something. Hope it go up again. My site all article writen by me and unique.
I write about Airbnb tips for host and guest.

adamlewis

Postby adamlewis » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:01 am

SEO changes all the time. Especially algorithms.

Return to “Google”