6 nights - Medellin and Cartagena. Should I split my time evenly?

This forum is for discussion of Google only. Post anything Google here, including news and SEO related questions.
purevibesglobal

6 nights - Medellin and Cartagena. Should I split my time evenly?

Postby purevibesglobal » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:45 pm

Medellin and Cartagena both are very famous tourist destinations of Colombia. Cartagena is a historical resort city located on the Caribbean coast, and Medellin, also known as the city of eternal spring, is located in the Andes mountains.

I think Medellin is one of the most lively cities in Colombia, and is a very popular destination for expats. But since, the time limit is just 6 nights, I think one should spend 4 nights in Medellin, and 2 in Cartagena.

And if you are on a budget, spending more nights in Medellin, is a good option. And not just that, Medellin has so much to explore, you can easily spend many nights there, without getting bored.

Spending a day on Rosario Islands, in Cartagena is strongly recommended. Cartagena is a nice destination, but after some time the positive vibes fades away, as it starts to feel a bit touristy, which refrains us from having a holistic experience.         

But if you want to have a life-changing experience then you must invest more time in Medellin. The parks and the museums in Medellin, refresh your mind, body and soul. You can also use a travel planning app like PVTG— Pure Vibes Travel Guide, to enhance your travelling experience. The Medellin tours, assisted by the local guides, provide you with an opportunity to completely understand and absorb the local culture.   

Now analyze and spend your time wisely!

Return to “Google”