SEO Still Worth it?

For discussion of general Search Engine Optimization, not specific to any engine.
wedwilson

SEO Still Worth it?

Postby wedwilson » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:41 pm

Hi

I am doing my own SEO for years. I go up and down on rankings. But over the past year i have noticed that even if i have the first position for all my relevant keyword, i don`t get a lot of organic traffic. The home page on google is overcrowded with information

4 adword listings
3 maps
Other searches
Wikipedia
SEO

I think people dont go that low on the home page. Any recommendations?

lakeswolf

Re: SEO Still Worth it?

Postby lakeswolf » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:54 am

That's a bitter truth, my friend. Big G seems to push more ads on SERP. For organic, people seem to lose more traffic from the schema article tag. They get information from the page why on earth they'll click the website and read the full article
Andaman Package Sale is live. Get Complimentary Scuba Diving + Dinner Vouchers + Free Trip. Refundable options are available. 100000 plus happy customers. 24/7 ground support. andaman and nicobar tour

holisticdg

Postby holisticdg » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:52 am

i have same issue on my site. my all relavent keywords are top on google but the organic trffic is not so good

sophiawils59

Postby sophiawils59 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:51 am

lakeswolf wrote:That's a bitter truth, my friend. Big G seems to push more ads on SERP. For organic, people seem to lose more traffic from the schema article tag. They get information from the page why on earth they'll click the website and read the full article

I agree with your answer!!

SteveGood

Postby SteveGood » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:34 pm

Hi,

I think you can choose the high search volume and low comptition keywords for SEO optimization. It will help you to improve organic traffic to your website.

seobrainmine

Postby seobrainmine » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:25 pm

SEO is important but the ways have been changed to do SEO. So its now important to focus on content, rank in zero position by schema, increase user engagement with better UI & UX.

chocodaddy

Postby chocodaddy » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:19 am

Yes! SEO is here to stay :)

SEO is a longterm investment to your website it will not show significant results the moment you implement the enhancements you will have to wait for a month at least before you get results.

If you want to get fast results why don't you invest in SEM :) though it is expensive it can surely give you satisfying results.

There is always a debate in which to prioritize but it really depends on the situation.

jayam

Postby jayam » Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:07 am

YES! SEO is more important than ever! It's still one of the most potent digital marketing strategies that drive long-term results. ... Dive in and learn what has changed and how to do search engine optimization in 2020!

ifa

Postby ifa » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:09 am

it completely depends on the industry because some industries compare to seo sem is over taken

NealPatel

Postby NealPatel » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:00 pm

SEO is still worth!
Reason for the less organic traffic may be that your keywords which ranks #1 have low searches!
Buy Car Care Products online - Free COD*

SaganaBala

Postby SaganaBala » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:49 am

Yes. SEO is not just to rank high but to sustain your website online. In particular, SEO will increase organic traffic by ranking your website appropriately. An SEO element i.e., the website speed is an important ranking factor.

Return to “SEO Forum”